[M] EXTRA II: I Don't Want To Let Go

2312 CHAPTER 035

It's spring, it's the season when finally the flowers and blooming and the trees are turning into green paradises, or as Bright prefers to say, free shadow mechanisms. Because Bright hates spring, he hates the seeds that fly around and cause him to sneeze every once in a while, the grass that grows tall and flowers that pop out of nowhere, attracting bees which sometimes attack on Bright too. How many times has he almost eaten a bee? It only took the black-haired a few incidents like that to eventually stop eating outside, and lock himself in the house, shutting any possible entries that those wicked army of bugs are possible to enter.

Spring only brings troubles to Bright... And allergies, because there isn't a single thing he isn't allergic of.

Today was no exception, he had woken up feeling his body itching everywhere. As Bright slowly opened his eyes, he noticed distinctive red marks all over his body, probably seeds that flew through the window that last night had forgot to shut, after a steamy hot night with Win, as he assumed from the sight of their naked bodies.

Bright sneezed a couple of times, one being stronger than the other, eventually waking up Win, who's half asleep and trying to reach his phone from the night stand with no success as he dropped it down.

Win took a deep breath and sighed as he slowly opened his eyes. "What time is it..." still half asleep.

Bright glanced at the clock across the wall and then back to Win, who had taken the pillow and covered his face. "It's too bright..." the brunet murmured. The older chuckled as he replied "It's still early... 8 am."

"Then why are you awake... Why you woke me up, it's Sunday... Shia, really!" the younger boy tossed the pillow and sheets away from himself in frustration, standing up on his bed as he leaned at the headboard, glancing at Bright with a gasp.

"P... Why are you like that? Is it your allergies again?" the boy asked in concern as he noticed the older's red marks covering his whole body.

"I-i must have left the window open last night." the older nodded and followed with his eyes the brunet as he stood up. "Where are you going?"

"To get you your creme..." the boy scratched his head as he yawned, still being half asleep and then continued, "Wait here, I'll get it for you."

Bright did as he was told and patiently waited for the boy to come back. Well, he couldn't do anything else either way. He was eager to scratch his whole body but that would worsen his situation. This was truly a torture, especially after he would cover his whole body with the special cream, which would cause his body to feel as if it was burning.

Why does spring exist?

Moments later, Win came back with the creme and a refreshened look, obviously he had washed up his face and whole head, but didn't bother to wipe it afterwards. Droplets of water were falling down, traveling straight down the younger boy's neck and bare chest.

Win aproached Bright closer, reaching their bed as he sat down and started dripping the white substance all over the black-haired boy's body, first the chest and then his arms. The brunet would carefully rub small body ears in circular movements, the black-haired closing his eyes firmly and trying to hold his breath, so that he wouldn't scream. Bright was right, his whole body was burning.

"No... No! Stop, no, Geez, it burns! Wait... Just scratch me there... Just this once... It hurts, stop." Bright kept repeating, being in the verge of tears but Win wouldn't stop. Those tears were crocodile one's, the boy was used to Bright's cryings that he was using again to the younger, to avoid putting the creme on his body. First, second... Even the third time, those tears worked, but not anymore.