What Is Even Going On?

2312 CHAPTER 013

2 years ago

It was Bright's graduation party, and since he attended different school and classes from Win, he had to go with or without him. The young Win was so worried about his P being alone at the party and having no company with him, but the black-haired boy assured the brunet that he would go with his friends from school.

But not really. After a small talks and few drinks, Bright's friends has found their own partners and were now dancing, while Bright was just sitting on a chair, drinking alone and starring at nowhere in particular. Dancing wasn't his style anyway, and he'll probably just end up looking like a worm on the dance floor and step a foot on his partner. He wasn't interested in the people around him to partner him too.

He reached for his phone inside of his pocket when it was vibrating like crazy from Win's texts. He chuckled, replying to the boy.

To: The Best P

P!!! Are you with someone there???

You are still not bored, right??

Or else, I'll come to save you from your loneliness!!!!!

😭😭😭😥😥🤘🤘😣

From: Win

To: Winwin♡

I HAVE company, and no I'm NOT bored here.

And besides, you can't come. You are not 18 yet ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

Also, stop sending me those silly emoticons -.- I always get a message to download them and I don't want to.

From: Bright

To: The Best P

😜😜😆😆

😶😶😐😐

😄😎😂😝

From: Win

Bright sighed and decided to just turn off his phone and placed it back to his pocket. Win can really be a brat sometimes, and enough to irritate Bright so much and yell at the younger.

Suddenly, a shadow stood behind Bright, and the black-haired turned to his back, noticing a short girl with dyed red hair, offering him a drink.

"What does a little girl like you doing here? This party is only for the graduates, so get lost. But no, wait, give me that." Bright told the other, moving his finger to the girl so that he would come closer to give him the juice.

The girl though frowned and moved the glass away from Bright's sight, sitting on a chair next to him.

"Hey, I'm a graduate too. I'm 18." the girl retorted and flipped her long wavy red hair.

Bright let out a big laugh before observing the girl again from head down to her toe.

"Oh, really? Then I'm King Henry."

The short girl didn't seemed to get angry, she was rather used to this. She just simply let out a soft giggle before answering back.

"I'm actually older than you," the girl said and sat next to Bright. "I helped you find a book at the library once, remember that?"

Bright scratched his head, trying to think of when was the last time he actually visited the library. It must have been more than months ago.

He glanced at the girl and then gaped, pointing his finger at her.

"Oh, I remember you now! You changed your hair color that's why I didn't recognized you at first. It was purple back then, they really suits you. You were beautiful."