PART I: EXTRA IV: We'll Be Together

2312 CHAPTER 037

23rd, December, a year ago.

A snowy day. Oh how Win loved snowy days. The brunet couldn't wait for his class to be over, so that he could go home with a basket of snow and dump it all over Bright with that sly grin of his.

Last day of college, last day of never ending business class torture. All this suffering he endures, just to be an accountant in the future. But it's okay. After the bell rings today, he will be freed. The tall boy was counting second by second the time the bell would ring, and it didn't take long. At the sound of the bell, Win immediately stood up his chair, throwing his textbooks in the air.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" he shouted with a smile that reached his ears, everyone looking at him either confused, scared, or laughing. A few others joined him actually. "I'm finally free, babe. No more of this bullshit. No more math, no more trade laws. Goodbye college and goodbye books." he then continued, his smile now turning into a terrifying laugh that could echo at the walls. Love sighed, feeling embarrassed of her friend as she tried to get Win down, who had climbed up the desk earlier.

"He is crazy!" Love mumbled to herself at kept pushing the brunet off the desk with no success. "Winwin! Get off this thing, everyone is laughing at you. Come on!" she whispered and Win response was rather terrifying as he started to hysterically laughing, pointing at everyone.

"See you next year, you fuckers!" he shouted once more and then jumped down the desk, dusting his shirt off. "You are so uncool, my friend. I won't see these suckers for 2 weeks, I am happy!" he whispered back to Love while exiting the room. The other only sighed, completely ignoring the older. "P'Bright is waiting for us at the parking lot." The brunet's expression quickly changed following the next question as his smile soon faded, having a more serious look now.

"Is Nevvy with him?" Love glanced at the boy, knowing those two are not in the best terms, and took a deep breath. "Look, I know you don't like her, and I don't really know why, but at least try to pretend. She is P'Bright's friend, so be polite, she's still older than us." Win heavily sighed, closing his eyes for a moment as they were heading towards the parking. "Yes, you are right. I don't like her. I fucking hate her guts and her beautiful face!" Love froze at Win's response, or so it appeared to be, as she stopped and gently tapped the boy's back to signal him to look up front. "What?!" Win shouted once again, annoyed even by the sound of the name Weeraya.

"Oh, come on, Winnie. That's rather childish, don't you think? But thank you for calling my face beautiful." Weeraya responded with a faint smile, suddenly appearing in front of them. "What the hell..." the boy said under his breath and Love quickly managed to cover up for her friend. "Um... I'm sorry, P'Weeraya. He... He is just a bit... He has exstacy since college is over for the C-christmas." Win was not helping the situation at all. Love sighed once again, "I'm sure he didn't mean to, P. L-let's forget this."

Win glared at the girl. "You pussy." he whispered and Weeraya laughed. "It's okay. Bright sent me to find you. You were taking long so he got worried." Love laughed back as she grabbed the brunet from his arm and started moving. "Yeah, well, he climbed up a desk and started yelling how he is glad to leave college and I had to bring this monkey down."

They both laughed while Win grunted.

Once they arrived at the parking spot where Bright was waiting, Win headed towards the driver's window and gave a high five to the black-haired.

"Yo, Bright. What's up?" he said with a smile as the two girls were getting in the car. Win saw Weeraya sitting next to Bright and clenched his fist, opening the door behind him as he growled his teeth.

"So where are we going, P'Bright?" Love tried to break the veru awkward silence in the car as they started moving. Bright smiled.

"A new bar opened near our place. I heard their beers there are awesome." Ain growled his teeth once again. "Why does she get to sit at front?" he nagged.

Weeraya turned behind with a grin and glanced at them both. "Because I'm still older than you?"

Win didn't find this funny unlike Love who tried to cover her small mouth. "You are such a baby. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Win. You are happy remember? College is over, Christmas is near!" Love added which only earned her a death glare from the older. "Well, fuck you." the boy answered in anger but quickly got back his reply. "Fuck you, too, monkey." Love said as she tried to hide her laugh, and so did the others. Bright turned on the radio and laughed freely. "I wouldn't change all of you for anything in the world."

Win growled again as he slumped on his seat beside Love before he decided to just look the beautiful scenarios outside the window.

[to be continued]

_____

[THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE]

this story is set about half a year ago, before wjm found out about his illness. i felt that i didn't write much about them and their relations at college in the past, so here you go.

a few stories about our protagonists before the bad news. (you could see from the first chapters already that win was nagging too much! xD but that soon changed!)

thank you again for supporting me. love lots!