[M] Again, He Didn't Fulfilled His Desires

2312 CHAPTER 018

13th, September

Win had finally just arrived to Bangkok. He stepped outside the bus while holding his luggage and raised his arm to glance at his watch. It was just 9 pm. His parents were living at the countryside, 4 hours away from Bangkok and for the young bunny-like boy, that trip was very tiring.

All he wanted to do now, is to see and meet his P'Bright. The brunet quickly hailed a taxi on the street and told the driver his destination.

Half an hour later, he finally reached Bright's apartment, his second home. He took the elevator and pressed the 9th floor as he took a deep breath. He was so excited to finally see Bright, he missed him so much for 3 days.

The boy walked towards their appartment, gently knocking the door, waiting for the black-haired to respond. Not even a few seconds had passed and Bright rushed to open the door, ready to hug Win in so much happiness, but the boy speed out on him, hugging him first so tight as he dropped his luggage on the floor, not giving a damn about it.

The black-haired embraced the brunet back as he made a few steps back to make some space for themselves.

"Bright!" the younger boy uttered as Bright pulled away from his embrace. The black-haired then placed his both hands on Win's aoft cheek, gently teasing them as he smiled.

"Why did you just leave like that, you sly bunny? I was verry worried." Bright asked the boy as he started carressing his cheek softly and gently.

Win didn't answered. He believed it was not the right time yet to tell his P about his illness, and why he just visited his parents out of nowhere.

The brunet bit his lower lip as he then leaned closer to Bright, gently pressing his lips onto his P's. He had really missed all of Bright's touches. He wanted to feel the older's warmth and softness, he wanted to hear Bright's deep voice calling his nickname, his body being touched by that man whether it was just cuddles or sex.

Win didn't even want to think that there would be a time in the future, in which he can no longer feel all these sensations that keeps lingering inside his body when he is around his P, and most of all, he won't be able to see Bright.

The black-haired gasped in surprise but it was soon muffled by Win's soft kisses. He kissed the younger boy back, slowly closing his eyes as his lower part started to feel hot and steamy. He backed away for a moment.

"Winwin... I think we should stop there or else, I don't know what I will do to you anymore. I-i can't stop myself." his member started throbbing, eager to be touched by that younger boy.

Win didn't flinch. He wrapped his arms around Bright's neck, kissing him once again, but this time, he's inserting his tongue.

"But Win... Y-your luggage..."

"Shhh, shut up. Relax it won't go anywhere. Let me take care of everything." the boy retorted as he closed the door behind them and then got his attention back to the older, who he started undressing till they reached Bright's bedroom while still not breaking their hot kiss.

Win gently tossed Bright on the bed, soon getting on top of him as he also got rid of his own clothes. He then moved lower and lower, to the older's member as he started licking the tip of it, making Bright to slightly groan. Bright moved his hands at the younger boy's head, grabbing his brown hair as he shoved Win's head even more, making the boy take his big member fully inside his mouth.

The youngerboy gags slightly, but he managed to suck Bright at the pace he commanded him to. His saliva dripping down his jaw as he hungrily kept blowing the older.

Bright could not help but to growl loudly. It's been a long time since someone gave him a blowjob as good as that. Not even Weeraya could make him feel this way. Was it because with Win, he felt differently?

Bright's cock twitches, the boy knows the black-haired is at his limit soon. So he starts sucking as fast as he could on the tip, scrapping his teeth downwards. It didn't take too much for the older to ejaculate.

Until, the older came into fountains, and Win swallowed it all, feelling the thick, hot, milky, and white substance down his throat. It was so sour but he freaking loved it, he later sucked off the remaining drops around Bright's cock and licked his lips in pleasure.

Bright was shocked. When was the last time he came like that? Actually when was the last time someone sucked him dry? It didn't take him a lot time to come this time. His session with Win was short, but long enough to please him. He was only concerned about the younger boy's erection.

After Win finished, he laid next to Bright, smiling at him. The older kissed him as he moved away a few strands of hair that were blocking him from seeing the younger's beautiful eyes.

"What are you doing? My mouth's dirty."

"It's my juices in your mouth, nothing dirty."

"P, you are very weird." the boy uttered as he carressed Bright's left cheek.

"Don't you need help with that though?" the older asked in concern, noticing the younger's hard on.

Win shook his head. 

"I'm too tired to deal with this right now. I'm just so happy to see you and pleasuring you."

The older hugged the boy and Win uttered softly, "You are not helping, P..." feeling his member throbbing.

Bright chuckled as he closed his eyes. "Just sleep beside me, you said it will be okay later... right? That you can't deal with that right now?"

The brunet hissed, closing his eyes.

What a tease.

___

a smut for your thirsty minds lol