PART I: The Next Big Step

2312 CHAPTER 006

28th, August

To: Winwin

You didn't came for our chemotherapy sessions.

From: Tay

To: Dr. Taytayyy >:O

I'm not ready yet, doctor lol.

From: Win

To: Winwin

Oh.

From: Tay

________

1st, September

To: Winwin

Your tests have already come out, Win....

From: Tay

To: Dr. Taytayyy >:O

Are they not good, doc?

From: Win

To: Winwin

Just come by my office. Now.

From: Tay

_______

Win hurried his steps to the hospital after he read Dr. Tay's reply. Standing outside the doctor's office, he placed his head on the outside of the door, closing his two eyes as he let out a deep sigh.

What were the results he'll hear, were they good, or were they bad? Why would Dr. Tay want the boy to reveal the news face to face with him? They couldn't have found something worst, right? Well, that's for sure. What worse will happen, since he already knows he only have 11 months left to live? No, a super duper no...

Maybe Dr. Tay have some good news, right? The boy shouldn't lose hope. Maybe the cancer was somehow gone. Maybe he still have many years to live! He slowly opened his eyes, removing his head from the door and finally decided to gently knock it.

"Come in,"

Win slowly opened the door and faked a smile and cooly sat in front of the male doctor's table. "Yo doc, I came."

"That was fast. But anyways, have a seat Win-" Dr. Tay's voice cracked when he saw Win in a terrible condition.

"You lose weight." Dr. Tay said in a lifeless tone.

"Y-yeah, I-"

"You are also yellow."

"You are calling me a perv!" the brunet gasped in anger, glaring at the doctor.

"No, you punk. You are literally yellow, look at yourself in the mirror."

The boy first glanced at his hands, noticing nothing out of the ordinary before he then approached the mirror in confusion, glancing at his own reflection only to gasp once again. He was indeed thinner than he used to be, his hair was also a very mess, like a typhoon just came. He didn't bothered to fix them at all this morning, he just rushed to the hospital in a deep agony after receiving Dr. Tay's text.