Part 42

WILL

'Alright, you've got the all-clear' Kayla says, after checking my concussion.
'About time.' I reply. I'm normally never ill. I've got the best immune system in camp, and I hate not being able to work.
'Don't take that as a sign to start working non-stop again.' She warns, 'it's not healthy.'
'I'm head of the cabin, it's what I do.' I say.
'Gods, okay, well I tried.' She says, 'just try take it easy. For my sake.'
'Sure.' I say, 'and thanks.'
'Anytime.' She says.
I leave the infirmary and head over to the Zeus cabin where Nico has spent the night again. I knock, and after a couple clattering noises from inside, he opens the door.
He yawns, and wipes his eyes, clearly still half asleep. I can't help but smile at the sight of his bird nest hair.
'What?' He asks, bluntly, then corrects himself, 'sorry, I mean hi.'
'Hey.' I say as he kisses me quickly, 'I got the all-clear.'
'Seriously?' He asks, perking up.
'Yeah, Kayla just checked everything over. I'm good to go.' I say. He takes my head in his hands and kisses me again.
'Does this mean I get my cabin back?' He asks, staring up at me, hopefully.
'Yes you can have your cabin back.' I say, and see the relief flood into his eyes, 'although I've got to be honest, it was nice to have the cabin to myself. Hardly think it's fair you have your own.'
'I hardly think anyone would want to share with me.' He counters.
'That is true.' I agree, sorting his hair out as best I can before he swats my hands away.
'It's my hair.' He says.
'It's a mess.'
'I like it like that.'
'No you don't.'
'I don't?'
'No. You like it tucked behind your ears like this.' I tuck his hair back.
'No, you like it tucked behind my ears.' He says, shaking his head and messing his hair up again, 'I like it like this. Besides I'm not waking up yet.'
'You're already awake.'
'Yes, but I haven't slept since I left my cabin. Now I've got it back and I'm going to sleep for a couple days.' He explains.
'Ah.' I say, as I watch him go back into the cabin and throw on a shirt, 'smart.'
He takes my hand and we walk over to the Hades cabin. When we get in, he stops and turns to look at me.
'Did you seriously tidy up?' He asks.
'Just a little. It was distracting me.'
'Distracting you from what?'
'Sleeping.' I answer. He sits on his bed and pulls up the sheets from where I'd made the bed.
'Do you have plans now?' He asks, yawning again.
'Not that I know of.'
'Alright,