Chapter 9

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ya, Chaeyoung. You should run when there's a bunch of enemy and you're alone. You'll die. Stick close to us." Jihyo commented and I nodded. 

I'm trying to play this game. 

Mobile Legends. 

They said that this game is addictive. It will help you forget thinking about your worries. It's kind of hard for me since I'm not really into games. 

"Use your second to approach that Mina. Hit it. Go! Come on!" I frowned when Dahyun shouted near my ear. 

There's an enemy which uses the username "Mighty_Mina".

I lost focus and I died.

I got killed by that Mighty_Mina. 

I'm using Chang'e and the opponent is using Zilong. 

"Aw. You still can't hurt Mina eh? You chose to die instead." Tzuyu teased but I just gave her a stare. 

I thought that this game will help me be distracted. 

It turned out to be the opposite. 

Dahyun, Jihyo and Sana came to visit us. 

Tzuyu is still living with me. 

They interrupted my sleep just because they wanted me to learn ML. 

How educational. 

"Baby Dahyun, let's go buy something to eat." Sana said and sit on Dahyun's lap. 

I grab on the pillow beside me but Tzuyu's also trying to grab it. 

"Ya! There's a pillow on your other side." she whispered. "This is mine." she added. 

I grabbed the pillow on the other side and throw it on Dahyun and Sana's direction. Tzuyu did the same. 

Sana screamed but Dahyun just laugh. 

"You two, get out of here! Go grab some food. Go with them Tzuyu." Jihyo instructed. 

Tzuyu protested but Sana grabbed her wrist and they were gone. 

Jihyo and I were left alone. 

"How's life, Chaeyoung?" Jihyo move closer to where I am and started combing my hair with her fingers. 

I don't know why but I feel like crying. 

There's something about Jihyo that will make you cry. 

The warmth. It feels like I'll be able to tell her anything without being judge. 

Same as my other close friends but they're way too jester. 

"I'm fine.." I paused. "I just miss her." I said and smiled. 

I tried approaching Mina a few times already but she's running away from me. 

Or did I just gave up easily? 

I tried talking to her but I got afraid. 

"How's Jeongyeon by the way?" I asked, trying to change the topic. 

I haven't heard from her since then. 

Jihyo looked surprise but she managed to bring back her emotions. 

"Is she okay?" I asked again. 

Jihyo nodded and did not say anything afterwards. 

**

"I invited Nayeon over but she said she'll be busy. She's helping her mother with their business." Dahyun explained. 

"Ah yeah. I also invited Momo but she said she's taking her dog to the clinic to be injected. She said to just give you a hug and kiss." Sana said and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

I just smiled. I looked at Tzuyu frowning. 

She's jealous. 

Its payback time Tzuyu. 

"Tzuyu wants some hugs and kisses too." I said and if stares could kill, I'm probably dead by now. 

Sana immediately approached Tzuyu but Tzuyu ran away. 

I laughed, but immediately stopped when I noticed that I am the only one laughing. They're just staring at me teary eyed, except for Tzuyu who's looking at me with fiery eyes. 

I mouthed "what" but they just smiled. 

"I called Jeongyeon a while ago to come here but she said she's busy." Jihyo continued. 

I nodded. 

"I also asked Mina to come but she said she's also busy." Tzuyu said and all their eyes were fixed on her direction. 

"What?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Let's eat then." I said and quickly got up. 

I'm really hungry.

**

It's already 10 PM but I'm not yet sleepy. 

Dahyun, Sana and Jihyo went home an hour ago. They said that they'll visit again. 

Dahyun is still studying. She's a graduating student, we're the same. 

Mina is also a graduating student. She's two years older than me but she stopped for a year for some reason. She can't decide what course to take, so she ended up trying almost every course. 

Sana already graduated in college but still taking Masteral's Degree. 

Jihyo is a fresh graduate. 

Nayeon also graduated and is helping her Mom run their family business. 

Jeongyeon also graduated. The last time I checked, she's planning on establishing a restaurant. 

Momo also graduated and is spending her life eating and taking care of her dogs. She's rich anyway. 

Tzuyu is a graduating student too.

The 8 of us went to the same high school. We also went to the same college, same as Mina. 

They were just the first to graduate because they're older than us. 

I sighed and stared at Mina's picture on the side table. 

I decided to close my eyes as I drifted to sleep.