Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Chaeyoung 

After Momo visited me, Jihyo came next. 

We just talked about stuffs and all. 

She said sorry and everything. I do understand her. I mean, we were all hurt anyway. 

And then, Sana and Dahyun came. 

Well, they weren't clingy towards each other unlike before. 

I wonder if they just don't want me to get jealous because they're sweet and I'm alone. 

Or they're not actually okay? 

I mean, I don't know. They brought different vibes. 

And now, I'm waiting for Nayeon to arrive. 

I already started my online program 2 days ago. It was hard at first because I need to study on my own, I need to learn it by myself. 

It's a lot of work and effort to do. 

The only perks I have is that I can hold my time. It's up to me to decide if what time should I finish my work or something. 

"Boo, come here." I called Boo who's running around my unit. 

I wasn't that alone since Boo is with me. 

Tzuyu is still staying with me but then she's kinda busy since there's a lot of school works she needed to do. 

Somi still calls me sometimes, she never visited me again tho. 

She's also busy because of school works too. 

It's only few months before our graduation. 

My phone rang and when I saw that it's Nayeon who's calling, I opened the door of my unit. 

I was right, she's already outside. 

She gave me a hug. Nayeon looked so tired. 

Maybe because she's already handling her business? It's tiring, of course. 

"Hey, you looked tired. Are you overworking?" I asked when she sat down on the sofa. 

Boo immediately run on Nayeon's side. 

She carried Boo and placed him on her lap. 

 A bunny and a dog in one picture. 

Nayeon looks like a bunny, she has these two front teeth which is really attractive. 

Nayeon looked at me and blinked. 

"Wait.." She paused. 

"Woah! You're so handsome!" Nayeon screamed and immediately transferred Boo unto the vacant sofa so she could hug me like I'm her baby. 

Sana said the same thing when she visited me. 

Maybe I cut my hair too short? 

Nayeon kissed my cheek and went back to her seat. 

Yeah, she said that I smell like a baby that's why she wants to kiss me at times. 

"So, have you eaten?" I asked. 

I don't have foods here in my unit, I just ordered again like what I did for the past days. 

"I'm not hungry. I just came here to visit. I heard that you're taking online classes?" Nayeon uttered smiling. 

I nodded. 

"How was it?" She asked. 

"Good. I mean, I can catch up bit by bit."I answered.