Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Chaeyoung 

I woke up with a headache. I think I got drunk last night? I can't remember that clearly about what happened. 

I'm in the living room, I guess we fell asleep here after being drunk. Somi and Tzuyu aren't here. 

I think they already went to the University. I'll be alone again. 

I checked the time and it's already 9 AM. I decided to check my e-mails if I received a reply from the University about my online application. 

No response yet. 

My phone rang and I answered it. 

"Hey Momo. What's up?" I greeted.

Momo and I haven't talk since the day I learned about the cheating thing. 

She didn't came to see me but I was fine with that. 

"Where are you?" She asked, ignoring my greetings. 

"Unit. Wanna come over? Please buy me a medicine for headache and please bring foods. Haven't eaten yet and don't have grocery stocks here. Thanks." I said casually. 

"Can't memorize all of what you wanted me to bring. But I'll try to remember when I go to the store. See you later." Momo answered and I thanked her. 

I ended the call and just decided to take a bath. I need to refresh my whole body and mind. 

**

"I've been outside your unit for years Chaeng." Momo said when I opened the door of my unit. 

I just gave her a hug and invited her to come inside. 

I missed Momo. 

"You brought your dog? Wow. Come here Boo.." I said and snatched Boo from Momo. 

This is Momo's dog. It's a gift from her boyfriend. 

Yeah, she has a boyfriend. 

"Boo was sad because I didn't come to see you for many weeks." Momo said and caressed Boo's fur. 

I smiled. 

"It felt like Boo loves you more." She said and pouted. 

Momo's cute. Boo is cute too. 

"Boo just love me because I feed him a lot." I joked and Momo pouted more. 

"Here's your medicine and I just ordered a food." Momo said and handed me the medicines. 

I put down Boo on the couch to check the meds. 

I frowned and looked at Momo. 

"Ya. This is for Diarrhea, I have headache Momo." I said but Momo chuckled. 

"I told you I cannot memorize everything you wanted me to buy." She said and I glared at her. 

Momo's like my younger sister even though she's a lot older than me. 

I sat on the sofa and placed Boo on my lap. I opened the TV and Momo sat beside me. 

"Do you think I should fight, Chaeyoung?" I looked at Momo when she asked me. 

"Fight? Your boyfriend?" I asked. 

Momo bowed her head. I guess it's about her boyfriend. 

"Something happened?" I said and play with Boo's fur. 

"N-no.. I mean… Yeah… N-no. A friend. She was asking for advice." She said. 

I nodded and just continue to play with Boo's fur. I think Boo fell asleep.