Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Tzuyu's POV

"Chaeyoung, let's eat." I knocked on Chaeyoung's door but she's not answering.

We arrived early in the morning at Chaeng's unit. Chaeyoung was quiet the whole time.

She didn't uttered any single word even when Mina was talking to her.

No one made her talk.

"Chaeyoung.." I called again just incase she didn't heard my first call.

I still got no answer.

"Let her rest first. She'll eat later." Dahyun said and I followed her to the kitchen.

I called Dahyun and informed her about what happened.

I didn't explained clearly tho.

Somi is here too.

Jeongyeon and Mina went somewhere so they could see Mina's doctor.

"What really happened? " Dahyun asked when we started eating.

She's concerned of course.

Dahyun is Chaeng's bestfriend and among all of us, she held grudge at Mina.

I admit THAT I was disappointed and I hated Mina too.

"Mina is struggling with anxiety. And basically, it was because of Chaeyoung." I said.

Dahyun looked at me confused.

Jeongyeon's sister is a Doctor.

She became Mina's doctor that's why Jeongyeon and Mina became close.

It was also because Mina is attracted at Jeongyeon before Chaeyoung came into Mina's life.

"Why was it because of Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung just love her. I mean, they cheated on Chaeng and now, it's Chaeng's fault?" Dahyun asked still confused.

Yeah. I felt bad at first when I heard it.

I mean, Chaeyoung doesn't know.

"Chaeyoung is sweet and everything. We saw how she took care of Mina. We saw how she did everything for Mina." I paused.

"I thought it was a good thing, but then.. It wasn't.

Mina lost her confidence, she's thinking that she's useless because Chaeyoung is not letting her do things she wants to do. She can't say it to Chaeyoung because it will hurt her.. Until, anxiety eats her up. " I explained.

Dahyun stared at me like I'm telling her a funny joke.

"That's some bullshit. Mina was like a princess to Chaeyoung but then now, she'll blame her for something? That's crazy. I mean, Chaeyoung suffered more. It's just anxiety." Dahyun said.

Yeah, Dahyun is Chaeng's bestfriend.
I mean, I get her point but ANXIETY is not just ANXIETY.

Anxiety is a silent killer.

I mean, if you don't have someone next to you, you'll do stupid things.

Chaeng was right next to Mina but she failed to notice that.

I mean, How can you tell someone you love that you're suffering because of her?

Jeongyeon was the one who saw through Mina.

And even though I know some will still say that Chaeyoung suffered more than Mina did, that's some crap.

How will you know? Are you in that situation? We have different emotions.