Chapter 11

Chaeyoung's POV

The next morning, I woke up at 7 am. My class is at 10 AM. 

My head hurts even if I only drink one can of beer. I went outside to check if Tzuyu and Somi are still asleep but I found them dancing. 

Are they drunk again? 

"Join us here Chaeyoung, good morning!" Tzuyu shouted. 

They're doing Zumba. 

"Good morning" Somi greeted me. I looked at her but she can't look at me. 

"Morning. I'll go cook some breakfast." I said ignoring their invitation. 

I'll just cook eggs. 

That's one of the few dishes I can cook. 

"Just heat the food on the table. There's still a lot." Tzuyu reminded me. 

I told you, she doesn't waste food. 

I nodded and went to the kitchen to heat the left over foods. 

**

Tzuyu and Somi left first to go to school since their class is 8:30 AM. They're classmates on the first subject. 

I decided to walk to the school. Exercise. It's still early. While walking I saw a familiar person walking alone. 

Its Mina.

Their house is close to my unit and it's her habit to walk to school. 

The last time I saw her walking from their house to the University was more than a month ago. 

Time quickly went by. 

I ran to approach her, she got startled and was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. 

"Let's walk together." I said smiling but she just put a distance between us. 

I moved closer and she stopped walking. 

"Did you forget? I told you not to approach me." she reminded me. 

"I know, but I can't do it anymore. Why do I have to? Can't we be friends atleast? Why won't I see you If I approach you? I just don't understand bab--- Mina." I said. It's kind of weird calling her name instead of baby or love. 

I decided to be with Mina even if she already clarified that we broke up. 

I know she still loves me, and I love her too. 

"I don't want you to be hurt." she said. 

"Let me be hurt. I can take pains. Just don't stop me from approaching you, from talking to you. I can't do it. Just let me be with you.. As a friend." I said begging. 

She didn't answer and just started walking. 

I courted Mina when I was in first year college, she was second year. At first, it's weird and I can't believe that I fell in love with a woman. 

I do have crushes. They're all guys. 

I'm not against LGBT. I just didn't expect myself to be one. 

When Mina came, I started to question my sexuality. 

Mina and I became classmates in one subject, that's how I got to know her. 

I confessed how I feel and she felt the same. We became a couple.

Her parents don't know it yet but we already told my Mom. She supported us. 

I'm glad. 

We never had a huge fight in all those four years. We encountered misunderstandings but we easily fixed it. 

So it's a surprise for me when one day, Mina just left and when she came back, she broke up with me. 

It's too sudden. 

**

Lunch time.

Somi walked as if she didn't see me, she just passed by me. 

I don't know if she really didn't see me or she's just ignoring me. 

I just let her. 

I went out to find Mina. I wanted to eat with her. 

It has been a while since we ate together. 

I saw her with her friends, she's smiling. 

"Hi!" I greeted them and they stopped walking. 

"Oh. Chaeyoung, Hi!" they greeted me back but Mina just looked at me. 

Cute. 

"Can I take Mina with me? I need to talk to her." I said smiling at them. 

Mina looked at her friends and mouthed "NO". 

"Sure, we have to go somewhere else too." her friends said. 

I gently grabbed Mina's wrist and started walking. 

"Chaeyoung! What are--" I cut her off. 

"Stop talking or I'll make you shut up." I said but she still keeps on nagging. 

"You really want me to kiss you, eh?" I said as I pulled her on the shady part of the University. 

No one can see us here. 

"W-what are you talking about?" she said panicking. 

How I love my baby. 

I still have effects on her. I smiled and leaned closer. I stared at her lips. 

"Ya! I thought you want me as your friend. We can't kiss. We're.. We're just friends." she said trying to stop me. 

"There's something on your lips, I'll just wipe it off." I said as I brushed my lips on hers. 

I felt that she froze. 

1.

2. 

3. 

I let go of her lips. "I cleaned it up already." 

"Son Chaeyoung!" she shouted but I just laughed. 

I missed her calling my full name. 

She only calls me that way if she's embarrassed. 

My baby is shy and it's cute.