Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Tzuyu

Dahyun and I stood up when Chaeng excused herself. 

We also didn't know that Mina's Mom knew about them. 

I don't know. It must have hurt Chaeyoung.

Dahyun told me that she'll follow Chaeng so I just sat back.

They're close. They're best friends. 

"Is everything fine?" I heard Mina's Mom asked. 

We all nodded. 

Tita excused herself so she could be with her other visitors.

We were left alone. 

It became quiet. The only noise I can hear is the sound of our utensils and the music playing. 

I looked at them. 

Mina and Jeongyeon are quiet. 

Sana is just staring at her food. Maybe thinking about Dahyun.

Jihyo is tearing up. Nayeon is too. 

Momo is eating and then will stop to stare at nowhere. 

We've been like this when Chaeyoung learned the truth. 

Chaeyoung looks good but she's actually not. 

We're only gathered here because Jihyo wants us to. 

She's still trying to put up the pieces together. 

But I think, it will take a really long time for the pieces to stick together again, they've already been broken. 

"So, You don't have to hide your relationship now. You can go all out." I said without looking at them. 

I am pertaining to Jeongyeon and Mina. 

"Tzuyu.." Jihyo called me. 

"We are all guilty here. Chaeyoung did not get mad but it's eating us. Right?" I looked at them one by one and stopped at Mina. 

"It's hard right? Chaeyoung forgiving instead of hating us? Chaeyoung understanding instead of cursing us? Let's enjoy this shit." I said and left. 

I don't know anymore. 

This situation is really crazy. 

**

Chaeyoung's POV

"Hey. You went home early" I heard Tzuyu said when she entered the unit. 

"Yeah. I wasn't feeling well." I said. 

"Of course. You weren't" She said and smiled. 

"Want to have a drink? Let's call Somi." Tzuyu suggested and I just nodded.

Tzuyu sounded sad. 

"I hope I'm not making Somi hope for something more than friendship." I suddenly said.

I'm just worried. 

"Everyone who loves, hopes to be loved back, Chaeng." Tzuyu said and I looked at her. 

"Somi isn't the type to notice her feelings as long as she's making someone happy." I heard her say again.

"She's too kind." I just said and Tzuyu chuckled.

"She's kind and you're a Saint. Gosh Chaeyoung." Tzuyu said and I frowned. 

"You really don't get what you've done, do you? That's something not easy. Setting your girlfriend free even though you love her? Blaming yourself just so you cannot blame the one you love? That's actually too much." She said while shaking her head. I just smiled.