Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Chaeyoung

I received a call from my teachers telling me that I need to attend their classes since it's near midterms. 

I still have a cough but I decided to just go to school. 

"Chaeyoung!" I heard someone called me. 

It's Nana, Mina's friend. 

Mina's with her. 

They approached me. 

"Hey, where have you been?!" Nana asked. 

"Vacation" I answered. 

I felt that someone is looking at me, so I looked up to meet her eyes. 

I avoided her gaze. 

"I'll go ahead then." I said and turned my back on them. 

"Chae--" Mina got cut off when Somi run to give me a hug. 

Damn. 

"Hey, hey." I chuckled. 

I was just surprised. 

"I thought you won't be coming to school again. I was worried!" Somi said and started hitting me. 

"Ya! It hurts!" I said and she gave me another hug. 

I must admit that I missed Somi. I mean, she never left even though I told her to. 

She still hugged me even though I did not face her when she came to my unit a lot of times. 

"Somi, our class is starting." Tzuyu came and drag Somi away from me. 

She just waved her hand and I did the same. 

I turned to look at Mina when I remember that she was about to call me. She's looking at me. 

"You called me?" I asked staring at her. 

She shook her head and I immediately walk away from them. 

I still don't know what am I feeling right now. It's just that I said to myself that I needed to let go so Mina wouldn't have any hard time. 

I needed to let go for myself too. 

I can never be angry at Mina, and that's her perks. 

I cannot be angry at my friends too. 

It's just that my love for them is big enough to cover the things they've done to me. 

I'll understand as long as I can. 

**

"Somi, are you not going to eat your food? Can I have it?" Tzuyu asked and Somi willingly handed her food to Tzuyu. 

"You should eat Somi." I said and abduct the food Somi gave to Tzuyu.

I handed it back to her. 

"Ya!" Tzuyu shouted and everyone's attention in the cafeteria was on us. 

Damn this beautiful brat. 

"It's okay. Let's just share." Somi said and put her food in the middle so Tzuyu could get some. 

"How's my Dad?" I abruptly asked Somi. 

She was surprised. 

I just heard from my Mom that Dad was hospitalized last week because of his disease. 

"He's.. He's fine." Somi answered teary eyed. 

"He'll be happy to know that you asked about him. You can visit him too if you want.." Somi said.