Chapter 14

Chaeyoung's POV

Saturday morning, I called Jeongyeon and asked her if she could come here in my unit. 

Good thing, she answered my call

She'd been ignoring my call since last month. She just sent me text messages informing me that she's busy. 

Maybe she isn't busy anymore that's why she accepted my invitation to go here in my unit. 

It's been over a month since I saw her. I just wanted to talk to her. Dahyun is my best friend and Jeongyeon is the closest to me after Dahyun. 

It's her that I'm asking for advice everytime Mina and I fought. 

I can ask her anything so it's sad that I haven't been in touch with her for over a month. 

"Jeongyeon will come here? What time? Why?" Tzuyu asked. She's in panic. 

I stared at her but she can't look back at me. 

"I just want to ask her something." I answered and went inside my room. 

"Ya! Chaeyoung!" she called but I didn't bother to answer. 

I'm in a bad mood. My Mom called and told me that I should attend Dad's birthday. 

It's not today but the day after tomorrow. 

Mom and Dad got divorced when I was 10 years old. I'm not in good terms with him. 

It's 10 AM and Jeongyeon told me that she'll probably arrive at 10:30.

I heard a loud noise outside but I didn't bother to check. 

There's another so I decided to go outside my room. 

I saw Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Sana. Tzuyu is also with them. 

They looked like they were in a hurry to get here. 

What's going on? 

I looked at them one by one. 

Nayeon is still in her pajamas. Jihyo is wearing slippers. Dahyun is wearing an oversized shirt. Sana is wearing a nighties and Momo is wearing her shirt backward. 

Are they drunk? 

"Where's… Where's Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked panting. 

"Let her explain first. It's all our fault. We didn't mean t--" Nayeon tried to explain but Tzuyu cut her off. 

"She isn't here yet." 

They looked relieved. 

"How did you know?" Momo asked and stared at me. 

"Know what? I don't understand. I called Jeongyeon just because I want to see her. Why? Is there something that I don't know?" I looked at Tzuyu's eyes. 

Among them, Tzuyu can't lie. 

Everyone went silent until Jihyo spoke. 

"It's just that.. You know, Jeongyeon hurt her ankle and we didn't tell you. That's it. Yeah." Jihyo answered. 

"What?! Is she okay? You should have told me." I said worriedly. 

They nodded and sighed. 

Was that the reason why Jeongyeon had been busy? She hurt her ankle? 

"How did you even know I called Jeongyeon here?" I asked and they looked at where Tzuyu was standing a while ago but she's not there anymore.