Chapter Nineteen

Stopping A Marriage

I woke up in Perth's bed and recalled last nights horrors. "Morning, get dressed now the wedding starts in a hour". Perth said as he was already dressed. I had gotten out of bed and looked at Perth. "Don't worry your mom dropped off your suit this morning". I nodded as I went to the closet and grabbed my tux as I headed into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I walked out of the bathroom in my suit as Moon and Perth were shocked. "Wow you can rock a suit". Perth said as I flicked his forehead. "Somethings really should be kept inside dumb ass".

Toy told Perth as he rolled his eyes at Toy. Moon was wearing a short blue dress that accented her eyes. While Perth was matching. "Let's get to the car we are meeting P'Game there." I said as they all nodded and headed straight for the car Perth decided to drive while Moon sat in the passenger while I sat in the back. "Kang will be surprised to see me there." My eyebrows furrowed, "Me and him had gotten into a argument, so I got mad at him cursed him out and said I wasn't going".

Moon's words shocked me as I nodded, "Are you guys a thing?" I asked as Moon sighed, "Yes, and no? I have no clue he keeps giving me mixed signals". Moon said as I patted her shoulder. "He is just confused and probably conflicted with his self".

I spoke out to Moon as she nodded and gave a half smile. It had felt like hours had passed when in reality we were only in the car for 30 minutes. My stomach started to hurt with each passing moment. I just wanted this day to be over and done with. The car had reached the church. I sighed heavily as I saw P'Game and his wife's rental car. Perth parked as I got out and fixed my suit. I walked over to P'Game and P'Mave and hugged them both. "Lets get your sons, have you called the police?" I asked as P'Mave nodded, "Yes, they should be here soon". She responded as I gave them a small nod.

I held their hands and we all walked in. Of course the wedding was already happening. But sure as shit I wasn't going to let the Kalahan's get away with this. The doors to the church were wide open now as P'Mave and P'Game were standing on the side of me. "We object", I smiled as everyone stood up shocked as the Kalahan's looked like they had just saw a ghost. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Yelled Mrs. Kalahan as my parents looked so confused. "Getting back something that was ours to begin with. Our sons". Mave exclaimed as Mean's eyes bulged out of his head.

"They were never your sons they are mine!" Mrs Kalahan retorted back as she let go of my arm and pulled out documents, "These are most certainly my children that you kidnapped 26 years ago today." Mave then said as the documents were of the children's name. 

"Mom is this true?" Korey stood up as he looked at Mrs Kalahan. "Yes son it's true" a unfamiliar voice said as I turned to see a police officer behind me. "Mrs and Mr Kalahan you are under arrest for kidnapping and fleeing the country." The officers stormed over after saying that then arrested Mrs and Mr Kalahan. As they were dragging them out. "My son's I will be back for you Mom loves you". 

Everyone was in shock including my parents. Avannlisa was shocked but It didn't seem like it bothered her. "Its okay everyone we can still continue getting married!" She shouted as everyone stopped as my parents looked at me. Before I could say anything Game spoke out. "There is no way I will let my son marry someone out of arrangements. Especially when your saying that in front of my son's boyfriend". My eyes widened as Mean's did the same. 

Then Game spoke again but whispered to me, "Do you see her makeup too, it looks like someone just threw a cake at her face". He said as I nodded as I smiled and patted Mave and Game's back. "I am going to be outside if you need me, I'm glad you have your son's now". I smiled and exited the church as I headed straight for the car. 

"Wait" I heard the familiar voice say as I just sped up to avoid him. As he grabbed my hand as I stopped to turn and look at him. "What? You have your parents back. I did the right thing, I only came here to do this so please don't think this is for us". I said to Mean as My heart shattered while saying it as he yanked my arm closer and kissed me. I cupped his face and kissed him back as I stopped and let him go.

"We can have a talk later, go talk to P'Mave and P'Game". I said as I bid him goodbye and started walking home. I knew I needed this extra time to myself to reflect. I hope Korey and Mean understand what has happened over the many years. But if not I hope they make a effort to try. 

I had arrived home and it had been hours since the church incident. I sat on the bed in the room that me and Mean shared. I had already undressed and had gotten comfy since I knew how long a talk me and mean were going to end up having. But he hadn't shown up and I was glad that just hopefully that they made up and the story had been explained.

I had gotten texts from everyone asking if i was okay of course I said yes since I was okay. I was happy seeing Mave and Game have there wish solved. But now it was time to solve another thing.

Mean walked in and loosened his Tie as I smiled at him before he smiled back.

This talk will take a while.