six

At the girl's Slytherin dormitories, Dominique was busy taking off her makeup when she noticed the stare she was getting from a dorm mate

At the girl's Slytherin dormitories, Dominique was busy taking off her makeup when she noticed the stare she was getting from a dorm mate. "What?" Dominique asked, slyly taking off her fake eyelashes. Of course, the other girl being a pureblood and having no idea how muggle lashes worked, screamed.

Suddenly, Tobias swung the door open, groggily rubbing his face. "If one of you make another sound, I'll slice your throat." With that, he left, terrifying the rest of them.

"How did he get past the charms? He's a boy!" One of the Slytherin girls whispered.

Dominique shrugged, "He does that sometimes."

"Y-Your eyelashes-"

"Oh, these?" Dominique took the other fake eyelash off. "They're just muggle fake eyelashes. They make your eyelashes longer," she shrugged, wiping the makeup off of her lips. The other girls just furrowed their brows and let her do her... thing.

Tobias grumbled as he returned to the sixth year boys dormitory. "Where'd you go?" one of the Slytherins in his dorm asked. Tobias grimaced and turned to his side, not wanting to talk to anyone. "You look a lot like Professor Snape-"

"He's my father you dimwit," Tobias snapped. "You know, I'm great in bed..." Tobias started. The other boys looked at him in concern.

"I can sleep all day with no disturbance," he finished, huffing as he closed his curtains to fall asleep. The boys knew better to not disturb the young man, considering the fact that he was just as grumpy as his father.

In the fifth year boys dormitory, Albus II and Scorpius sat on the same bed, reading a book together. "Why are you guys on the bed together?" Draco asked. Blaise Zabini looked at them from his bed, furrowing his brows.

"What? We're just bros being bros," Scorpius shrugged as he laced his fingers with Albus' II. Albus II rested his head on his best friend's shoulder, "Yeah, it's just a bro thing," Albus II shrugged.  Draco and Blaise looked at each other, then back at the two boys cuddling on the bed.

"Look, the dogs are out," Albus II pointed at the book.

"Who let the dogs out?" Scorpius asked seriously.

"Who, who, who, who!" Albus II cheered, singing the song.

"What?" Draco questioned, furrowing his brows.

"I was just singing the song," Albus II shrugged.

Draco leaned forward, looking at him quizzically, "What song?"

"Who let the dogs out," Albus II responded.

"But I thought you let the dogs out?" Blaise questioned. Scorpius looked from his best friend to his young father, to Blaise; then zoned out from everything, questioning all his life choices from the day he was born to now.