seven

"First lesson, potions with Snape

"First lesson, potions with Snape. How bad can it be?" Fred II picked his school bag and swung it over his shoulder.  Ron groaned with his shoulders sulking. "It's absolutely awful! I can't believe you three chose to do potions with us!" Ron looked at him in disbelief.

"Because Tobias is obviously going to choose his dad's lesson first!" James II yelled from his room, before dashing down the common room stairs, and running through the portrait.

"I thought they hated each other?" Harry furrowed his brows, cocking his head to the side to look at his eldest son run away. "They do, but they're blindly in love too," Regulus II shrugged, opening up a lollipop wrapper. He placed the sweet in his mouth and left the room with the golden trio.

"Roxanne, why do you eat so much?" Hugo asked the older girl (who was busy devouring a burrito on the way to the Great Hall). "Leave me alone, I'm a student, I'm allowed to be hungry!" she retorted, munching on her food.

"Yeah, you're a student, not a YouTube mukbanger," Fred II rolled his eyes, ignoring his twin sister's remarks. "And you're sure that they're not in a relationship?" Hermione looked at Albus II and Scorpius as they walked hand-in-hand down the corridor.

"It's a bro thing," Lucy shrugged from behind them, followed by Tom II and Lily II.

"I just found out that words that end in ie are always cute things!" Lily II exclaimed. "Like sweetie, cookie, or even-"

"Die," Tobias grumbled as he walked past them.

"Hey~ Tobias!" James II skipped ahead of the group and walked beside the grumpy teen. The Slytherin just rolled his eyes, not bothering to respond to him. "Are you still mad at me?" James II pouted.

"Twinkle twinkle, little star," Tobias mumbled.

"How I wonder what you are?" James II finished.

"Wish I could hit you with a car," Tobias huffed.

"Oh, you're still mad I guess..." James II winced at the boy's blatant response, backing away. Regulus II walked beside Rose and watched her accidentally trip over her foot; luckily, she grabbed onto Regulus II so she wouldn't fall to the floor.

"Oh fuck me," she whispered in annoyance.
"With pleasure," Regulus II responded. Rose turned to look at him, "What?"

"Nothing."

"After a long journey, we have finally made it to the Great Hall. I'd like to congratulate every man, woman, and non-binary friend who joined me on this journey!" Louis announced, walking inside and taking a seat at the Ravenclaw table.

"I like trains," Delphi blurred out, sitting next to Louis. Albus II and Scorpius still held hands as they skipped to the Slytherin table. "Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Pansy questioned the pair of best friends.

"No, of course not, we're just a bunch of bros!" Albus II replied.

"Yes, this is just a very bro thing to do!" Scorpius nodded in approval as he reached out to grab a piece of toast.