Three : Upset

Believe it or not, during their two years of marriage, they never had been harsh with each other. Whether it was for sex or for even a small fight. It was always gentle and considerate, not because taehyung preferred it that way but because jungkook never chose to go insolent on his husband.

He loves Taehyung. And love never allows you to be disrespectful and offensive with your partner. If it does, then it's never love.

Jungkook perceives taehyung's every small things, even a very subtle frown in his face would be noticed by his careful eyes. He always knew taehyung is sensitive and to be cared with softness of a delicate feather.

He was tender hearted, eyes showing the purity he holds within. Something about taehyung which jungkook can't stop loving.

Yet here he was roughly pushing taehyung to the bed, not even caring about the shocking yelp taehyung let out.

Taehyung couldn't point the odds in jungkook's behavior. His eyes were the same deepest brown, never saw mere lust in it to recognize the contrary of his nature.

How could he when even jungkook wasn't realising the changes he was causing to himself?

Jungkook crawled over the bed, hungry eyes pinning taehyung to the mattress. He sneered, his left hand raising and harshly clutching on taehyung's hair.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly when his head was being pulled up by his hair. Jungkook couldn't stop kissing his lips, sucking on his fuller lips and tasting the sweetness of his mouth.

Taehyung tried to move his lips in sync with jungkook but eventually failed as it was difficult and quite different for him to adjust to this sudden wild make out.

Taehyung curves his lips in a unsure smile, deciding to shrug off the odd feelings he's getting from jungkook and lets him do whatever he wants while ignoring the fact that he's experiencing this first time.

Jungkook trailed kissed down his neck, his grip on taehyung's hair tightening to make him whimper.

Taehyung tries to touch jungkook's face but suddenly jungkook's grasped on his wrist, pinning his both hands above his head.

Taehyung winces when his wrist started paining at the tight grip of his husband but jungkook doesn't seem to notice which indeed shocks taehyung.

Taehyung was left dazed when his sweatshirt was literally tugged off, the rip sound as the fabric indicating it got teared.

A loud gasp escapes out of taehyung's mouth, everything is happening so fast for him that it was difficult to react.

Jungkook's trails his hand for a stiff fondle on taehyung's chest, feeling his small bust.

"Jungkook--" Taehyung whimpers under his narrowed eyes.

In another moment, he was seeing jungkook hovering above him in complete nakedness. The towel thrown away to the floor.

Taehyung gulps, trying to free his hands. "Uh... J-Jungkook slow down, we have tim--"

"Don't talk!" Jungkook demands in a cold voice, making taehyung to frown in bewilderment.

Taehyung tries to find pleasure in the hands roaming over his chest, the wet kisses decorating his collarbones but he couldn't.