Thirty four : Worried

Word count: 2k+

Jungkook flinches hearing the sound of the door opening. His eyes fall onto yoongi who's undoubtedly glaring at him.

"Can you tell me what the hell are you doing?" Yoongi stomped into the office room while jungkook instantly looked down.

Yoongi picks up the paper that jungkook was working on, quite harshly.

"It's already noon, and you didn't even analysed one damn file." Yoongi's voice was scary, making jungkook to close his eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung" Jungkook apologised in a low voice.

"Sorry? What sorry? You wasted a day scribbling nonsense on the papers." Yoongi throws the paper back on the table.

"You think it's all a joke? I'm here spending my all time on you, cancelling the important meetings and looking after you like a child. For whom? Huh? For whom am i doing this?"

The older huffs when he gets no response from jungkook, "Answer me when i'm asking you something"

Jungkook gulps, "For me hyung"

"Yes. It's all for you. You are going to get benefitted, not me. Understand that fucking thing first." Yoongi rubs his forehead, trying to calm himself down.

He takes deep breaths and then sits on the chair in composure. His gaze flit at jungkook who sitting like a child on the verge of crying.

He sighs, "I know you're stressing on something and i'm not gonna ask you what is it."

"You know why?" He gets a faint shake of head from jungkook who didn't even once raised his head to look at him.

Yoongi leans forward, resting his elbows on the table, "because this not my home place to discuss our stress and personal things."

Jungkook purses his lips as he hears, "Listen to me, do not mix your professional and personal life together."

Jungkook nods his head feverishly.

"Get back to your work." The older pauses and points at the documents, "I want all these done today itself. And if not, you and me are staying here until it's done. "

Jungkook swallows hard, "It will be done hyung."

"It better be" Yoongi looks away to his iMac, checking the mails.

Jungkook takes a deep breath and instructs his mind to get out of the thoughts of taehyung. It's not the normal dreamy things he's thinking of from the start of the day but the stressful ones.

He's tensed and annoyed because today is the day taehyung and jungmin are going for a outing with bogum.

He can't help but feel enraged upon the jealousy and insecurities. That's the reason he can't concentrate on anything that yoongi instructed him to do.

He fix his eyes on the documents and blanks his mind because he has to or else he is not going to leave the office today.

•••••••••

It was already late afternoon when jungkook almost finished his given works.

Yoongi observed him time to time, he's still a little bit upset with the younger on spacing out during his work.

The silence in the room was broken when yoongi's phone ringed. Jungkook hears some yeah's and okay's at the first and then completely ignores as he focuses on checking the last document.

Until-

He hears yoongi uttering taehyung's name. He immediately snaps his head at yoongi who occasionally looks at him.