Sixty one : Occasion

Jungkook's eyes seemed to remain enlarged as he gaped at the glorious interiors of the mansion. The cooling fresh air of the ac was lulling him in comfort while the brilliant lights on the ceiling took his keen interest of attention.

A gruff throat clearing snaps him out from fantasizing the chandelier. He shuts his ajar mouth and shots a glance at taehyung who's narrowed eyes gives him warning to behave normal, he looks down with a sheepish smile.

While yoongi chuckles, relaxed as he already expected such a dazed reaction from jungkook who is for the first time visiting his home.

Jimin walks in, holding the tray of juices with little nivi and jungmin accompanying him. They've arrived at the min mansion only a few minutes ago and jungmin had already hunted down for his cookies, featuring his noona.

Jungkook chuckles at his son. Jimin gains their attention by asking them to take their drinks.

"Your hous—erm...mansion is so beautiful, hyung" Jungkook praises while sheepishly sipping on his lemon juice.

Jungkook was greatly impressed by the graceful interiors while yoongi had the urge to roll his eyes as jungkook is typically the one who owns and lived in a million worth mansion which is now given on rent.

Yoongi mentally notes to not forget about mentioning him about the mansion and real estates that jungkook owns at the discussion he had already planned to talk over with him.

"Says who" Jimin wasn't late to tease him. Taehyung chuckle and proceeds to wipe jungmin's cheek which had bits of his cookies.

"Well we need to have a serious discussion about some stuffs." Yoongi says, voice purposefully made cheerful to not create any tension to his brother.

Jungkook, though confused, nods with a tiny smile. "yes hyung"

Jimin watches his nine year old daughter taking jungmin to upstairs, their usual play zone, away from the adults to avoid their frequent nagging and correction.

Jimin stood up, knowing yoongi and jungkook needs to be alone to start their business related conversations.

He casually taps on taehyung's shoulder, "Tae, come and help me in serving the dinner"

Taehyung furrows his brows, "Why? Yoona noona is there, no?"

Jimin huffs, "Yes she is. But what the fuck would go wrong if you help me too?"

"Jimin!" Yoongi warns him, narrowed eyes shot at his husband who snorts in response. It's not like jimin is swearing for first time or he himself is some saint who doesn't curse at all, but his husband is not allowed to swear at this moment.

Jimin shots his glare at his friend who's right now all ready to destroy his composed mood. "Just get your lazy ass up"

Taehyung argues, "What's with you all of a sudden? I'm your guest, behave!"

Jimin rubs on his nose bridge, "Don't annoy me, tae"

"I'm. Not" Taehyung grumbles.

"Oh but you are" Jimin clenched his jaw.

Yoongi sighs loudly and taps on jungkook to gain his attention, "They're not gonna stop anysoon, lets go to the study room...that's more peaceful."

Jimin scoffed at his husband's comment. Jungkook nodded his head and hesitantly stood up and followed yoongi.

Yoongi leads the way for jungkook who hesitantly halts near jimin while eyes fixed on his hyung to memorise which way he's going in order to not get lost in this huge mansion.