Forty six : Calm

"Jungkook i'll have it later...i swear."

"You're gonna eat this now or i'm not going anywhere till you do."

Taehyung huffs and sits back on the chair aggressively as in no way of his protests jungkook was agreeing.

Face sullen as he stuffs his mouth with the sesame broccoli, scrunching up as he unwillingly eats the side dish. Jungkook specially prepared it for him as the older remembered the doctor recommending him to make taehyung eat green foods which would help to regulate his blood pressure.

So he googled and got to know broccoli is something so perfectly healthy for taehyung which is the one damn vegetable that taehyung hates.

Jungkook chuckles seeing taehyung making grossed face, his smile says he's satisfied to finally win over taehyung's whine.

He glance at jungmin who has a disgusted face made up for the glass of milk in front of him.

Jungkook sighs, "Little one have it quick. Come on."

Jungmin pouts, battling his eyes and displaying the puppy eyes for his bunny uncle to help him in his situation.

"No thats not gonna work. I've let you both go so free." Jungkook pauses to glance at taehyung who as expected is glaring at him.

"Come on both of you, speed up" He claps his hands, encouraging them cheerfully.

Jungmin pouted his lips heavily before inhaling up deeply and holding his breath as he drinks up the milk in one go. Jungmin yucks as he sticks his tongue out in distaste making jungkook laugh at loud.

"Don't be so rude, milk are indeed tasty." Jungkook teases while laughing and failing to see taehyung subtly adding some pieces of broccoli to another bowl, escaping from his torture without getting caught.

"They are not." Jungmin replies in sullen.

"Come here bun" Jungkook cooes and picks him, kissing his sulky cheeks several times and making smooching sounds which jungmin finds humorous as the boy giggles out.

"Done" Taehyung says, hiding his nervousness of getting caught--but he's naturally good in acting so there was nothing suspicious for jungkook who only focusses on the empty plate.

A satisfied smile spreads across jungkook as he praises, "Thats like jungmin's good mama" He looks at the boy in his arms "isn't it little one?"

Jungmin nods his head enthusiastically, "Yesh"

Taehyung sighs out in relief. This was the hell of healthy torture he's suffering for the past three days as jungkook's caring mode was on a high level.

Not complaining though--he was loving it full. Sometimes whines purposefully to get the sweet loving cheek kisses of jungkook who tries to make him eat the food.

But at times like this when the food jungkook choses is a dislike of his, he wishes he could just disappear as when jungkook finds his kisses won't work, he uses to be firmly strict on him.

Jungkook carries the boy while walking out to leave upon hearing the doorbell knowing its yoongi who came to pick him up.

"Hey~" Yoongi greets the adorable boy as soon as taehyung opens the door. Jungmin giggles and makes grabby hands for his yooni uncle who was quick to pick him up and bounces him up a few times to see the pretty one laughing.

Jungkook chuckles at the usual sight he sees. He turns around, eyes squinting in excitement as he stares at taehyung unblinkingly.

Taehyung gives a winsome smile to yoongi who nods and they exchange some casual talks. All this while jungkook kept his stare on taehyung who's well aware of it but behaves normal as his hyung is standing in front.