Thirty eight : Red

Some violence, skip if uncomfortable.

Taehyung gently pats on jungmin's head who's slowly drifting off to sleep with his small hands fisted on taehyung's white t-shirt.

Taehyung's lips felt like bleeding as he was biting on it tightly the whole time to avoid letting out any of his sobs.

It's ten o clock at night and there's no sign of jungkook. Upon calling yoongi he came to know that he dropped him home at the exact time and it filled dread over his heart.

Jungmin was constantly asking for his bunny uncle, the little boy even waited for him when taehyung said he has some work and will be back soon to play with him. But it was too much for the boy who apparently fell asleep in mama's arms.

Seeing jungmin finally in deep slumber, taehyung slowly loosened his fist and sits up on the bed, quietly leaving the room.

He walks in to the hall, seeing bogum talking on his phone. He gazes at him and nods his head, somewhat like 'it will be okay'.

Taehyung pressed his lips, nodding back his head. He waited for him to end the call. Once he did, taehyung was quick to get near him.

Bogum looked at him, "Namjoon hyung was already out, he said he will look for him. But you know it's not that easy to look over a whole city for one person."

He just came to visit taehyung before leaving back to LA. But seeing the younger in so much stress for jungkook made him to stay until namjoon ir yoongi finds where the hell jungkook got himself to.

Taehyung looks down, nodding faintly. He just hopes jungkook is alright, hopes he won't do anything stupid again.

Bogum sighs as he sees taehyung worrying too much to fidget with his fingers.
"Tae, he'll be alright"

Taehyung whispers under his breath, "but it's so late"

"Yoongi hyung is also looking for him, he wouldn't have gone too far" Bogum's voice softened, not knowing what to say more to comfort him.

Taehyung sniffs and sits on the couch as his legs felt weakening upon the fear. Jungkook was stressed out and he can't help but fear for him thinking he would take some drastic step upon the stress and tension.

Bogum felt all gloomy seeing the younger silently weeping. He was about to sit beside taehyung to comfort him but halts hearing a thud.

Both of them turns around to look at the source, finding jungkook tumbled on the floor with hands griping the door for a support to stand on his feets.

"Oh my god! Jungkook!" Taehyung hurries towards him. He grips his shoulder, helping him to stand.

Bogum was completely bewildered when he followed taehyung but just by seeing jungkook's appearance and the strong pungent smell of alcohol, he knew he was drunk.

Taehyung scrunched his nose at the smell which in a way filled more dread to him.

Jungkook shook his head and tsked at himself for tripping while walking. Drinking about three bottles of beer in a local bar was never an option for him but he was too desperate to get rid of the painful thoughts.

It was not that late when his eyes fell onto the person whom he didn't wanted to see, well honestly not in this state when the smallest things can make him mad and now his mind is definitely raged.

His intimidating eyes glare at bogum who's standing behind taehyung. He averted his eyes back on taehyung and jerks away from his hold, huffing loudly.