Albay 42

Everything

"Does the latest issue of the famous pop star Joaquin Esguerra and her ex girlfriend Joyce Delos Santos has to do with your statement at the moment Miss Elle and Mayor Inigo?" Tanong ng isang reporter. I looked at Inigo and he looked at me too, we aren't ready for this kind of question.

"Oo nga po, ang sabi ni Joyce sa kanyang interview ay bumalik na raw ang babaeng hinihintay ni Joaquin, kayo po ba 'yon?" Tanong pa ng isa. My forehead frowned, where did that issue or gossip come from?

"We heard that you returned here in the Philippines just months ago and pictures from paparazzis released some photos of you and Joaquin together eating in one of the fast food chain here in Legazpi" Naglapitan lalo ang mga reporters at lumagpas na sa linya kung hanggang saan lang sila dapat.

What the? The day that I meet up with Joaquin at the Dunkin' Donuts is that it? And paparazzis? Wait, I didn't know that! I didn't know that there are pictures of me and Joaquin that spreads on the internet or maybe everywhere? Is it because I'm not scrolling on social media or even watching news that's why I'm not informed that I have another issue?

"Can we ask, Miss Elle? What are you both doing at the fast food chain where the paparazzis saw and took photos of you together?" Singit pa ng isang tabloid reporter.

"Obviously, we were talking about something that may not concern you or even anyone here. We are both in showbiz and pop stars so there's nothing wrong if I asked him to grab some coffee or eat donuts with me or something? How if I want a collaboration 'di ba?" I shrugged.

"Pero bakit kayong dalawa lang po ang nasa pictures? No bodyguards, handlers or even your managers?" Tanong nila.

"I fetched her that very day after my work and I'm aware that he's with Joaquin" Si Inigo at binigyan ako ng ngisi.

Thank you for saving my ass.

"Don't give malice if you just caught or saw two person together and not doing anything wrong, they must be just discussing about some business or important matters and if doesn't concerns you naman then better shut your mouth with your eyes if your intention is just to spread fake news and gossips" I sarcastically said.

"Is there a possibility that the guy you were talking about earlier is Joaquin Esguerra, Miss Elle? He also studied at Bicol University and there are gossips that the four of you were classmates back then in your senior high school, can you confirm it yourself, Miss Elle and Mayor Inigo?" What a shitty question.

Hindi ko alam kung kanino at saan ako hihingi ng tulong para sagutin ang tanong na hindi rin namin na paghandaan na sagutin. Of course we didn't expect that the recent issue of those two will meddle with ours.

"Yes that's true. We've been classmates in our grade eleven, we definitely know each other" Why so honest, Inigo? You can deny that! But of course you won't, many people know that the four of us had been classmates back then.

"Woah! Bicol is really the home of the famous stars! Imagining that the four of you studied at Bicol University and been classmates together!" Kinikilig na sabi ng isang reporter kaya natingin ako sa gawi niya at isang nakakasilaw na flash ang sumalubong sa mga mata ko.

Nobody expects that those two will be so famous like what they are now, everything is very unpredictable and unexpected.

"Back to the topic Miss Elle, does Joaquin has something to do with your statements? Or even their issue? Are you involved with them?" I really don't want to answer that kind of question as much as possible and as well as to discuss that topic.

I don't want to deny nor to tell the truth, Joaquin will get mad at me if I deny him and if I dare to involve myself with their hot issue, besides we didn't talk about what's happening between us yet. So it's better for me to just shut my mouth.