Ch.20: Just for you (Warning:Lemon!)

~Warning:Lemon!- Brace yourselves.~

Levi grabbed the wet flaps of your dress shirt and pulled it off the rounds of your shoulders. Gently gliding his fingers on your skin, as he leaned toward you. He slipped your drenched dress shirt off and tossed it onto the bathroom floor, it landed with a wet *splat* as the fabric was soaked in water.

You placed your arms on the wall behind the tub, your hips protrude out at him as he stood behind you. He stared down at your hips, as your wet underwear clung to your wetness. He slipped a finger under the top of your underwear and tugged it down. As he pulled it down slowly, you could feel the bareness as the underwear was released from your skin.

He hooked the drenched underwear on his index finger and flung it to the side as you stepped out of it.

You couldn't help but look back at him, as he held his shaft in one hand and pressed it against your wetness, you shuddered as you felt it brush against your inner thigh. He continued to slide it against your wetness, making his penis hard as he rubbed you wet.

You turned your head back facing the tiled wall and pleaded, "Levi.." you breathed.
Gripping your fingers on the wall as you gasped at his shaft rubbing between your melting legs. "Put it in." you pleaded as you bit your lower lip. You clutched your legs against his shaft. Putting more friction as he continued to slide it against your wetness, making him grunt as you felt it throb between your legs.

"Slowly" he said and leaned down to kiss your bare back, making you relax. Then gingerly licked up your back as he said "If I do it slowly, you can feel everything."  He leaned back up as he positioned himself behind you.

Suddenly, Levi grabbed both your wrists together in one hand between his fingers, and pressed both your wrists firmly onto the bathroom wall above your head.

"Don't move." he said, as he thrusted his whole shaft into you.

"Ahh.." you gasped as you felt the whole thing throb inside you.

He slowly slipped it out only half-way, and thrusted it in again.

"Ha..." you panted.

*Thrust*

"Le..vi" you gasped.

*Thrust*

"Ahhh." you moaned against the bathroom tile, your hot breathe fogged up like a little circle the size of your gaping mouth.

"Hold on to the wall." Levi said, as you felt his hand released his grip on your wrists. He caressed your back with his fingers, sliding it down to your waist, and grip his hands on both sides of it.

"Tell me if you can't hold on anymore." he said, as he pounded harder into you

again

*Thrust*

and again

*Thrust*

"...Ahh" Levi panted as he tilted his head back in pleasure. Your cum spilled onto his shaft, making him buck his hips faster and harder into you.

*Squelch* the indecent noise filled the room as your wetness lubricated his member. Sweat ran down his chest,  dripping onto your back as he moves.

You almost screamed in ecstasy as your legs started to caved in from the pleasure.

Feeling that you are slipping from his grip, he pulled out completely and turned you around to face him. You leaned your back against the wet tiled wall as your chest heaved up and down to catch your breathe.

Levi leaned in toward you and gingerly placed both your arms onto his firm shoulders. He gazed into your eyes and kissed you lovingly on your parted lips.