Present Time

He looked at me with confusion. "Wait, let me park the car and let's talk" He slowed down and started looking for the perfect spot to park the car.

I wiped my tears as I looked away. This was stupid. Talking to him won't fix it. I doubt he would tell me the real reason. After a couple of minutes, he parked the car near a familiar restaurant. He looked at me.

"Okay, I know me coming back to your life is weird and all. I understand that. That's why I plan to win you over, no matter how hard and long it takes"

I turned to him. He looks so sincere and his eyes were watery. "Why? Why do you want to come back?"

"I love you." He said it so easily as if we didn't broke up. He said it as if it was the first time he told me his feelings. To be honest, hearing those words made my heart ache.

I shaked my head. "No, you don't."

He frowned, "I do. I know I left you, but it doesn't mean I didn't love you even when we're not together."

I frowned and crossed my arms, "Then why did you leave me? If you really love me, then why?"

He looked down, "Because.... because I think that was the best"

I shaked my head. I know he won't tell me the truth. Agreeing to this dinner and expecting to know the real reason of our break up was useless.

I looked away and took a deep breath. "You lied to me. You said you were not gonna cut me off and you did!" My tone started to rise as I could feel my blood boil.

"That's because I can't stop myself if I see you. It's the only way I can try to live my life and to set you free"

I sarcastically chuckled. I didn't expect that after 3 years, he would still give me bullshit reasons about our break-up. "I don't want to be free from you, Chanyeol. I never did"

He moved closer to me and wiped my tears. I didn't notice that I was already crying, again. "I'm so sorry for hurting you, Baek. Please, let me make it up to you."

Before I could say anything, he kissed my forehead, then my cheeks. He looked at me one more time and kissed my lips. It was different from the kiss before. This time, it was gentle and slow.

I kissed back even if I know how this will turn in the end. I kissed back even if I know he could easily change his mind tomorrow. I kissed back even if I promised myself that I would never give him my heart again.