Letter 43

Dear Chanyeol,

When we were dating, I used to have nightmares that you would leave me one day. The dream would sometimes be you just leaving me out of the blue or you going back to your ex. I would

cry and beg you to stay. But your face was expressionless. You looked so decided. It was as if you never loved or cared for me at all. Whenever I woke up from a dream like that, I would cry because my chest hurts and it felt so real.

I would call you immediately or let you know about the dream. You would give me assurance that it won't happen and you won't leave me. It helped a lot but sometimes I couldn't help but worry and be scared.

I promised to myself when I entered our relationship that no matter what happens, I won't give up on you. I wanted you to be my last. I would stick by your side no matter what. No matter how many fights we have. You knew that and we both worked hard in this relationship.

It just feels weird that we had to undergo so many challenges for us to be together. But I guess that's the reason why we should be together in the end. We proved to ourselves that we deserve it.

Our second chance meant a lot to me because we're stronger and matured. We learned from our mistakes and we're not kids to do it again. We've evolved and maybe we need that time to grow. You needed time to take care of your body and I needed time to fix myself.

Now, everything is settled. We're going to do everything we can to stay. I promise you that.