*20*

Suddenly I'm awake as I feel my whole body shaking.  My arm slips out from under me and I almost fall off of the bench I'm on. Wait, a bench?  Oh right.  And just like that, I'm immediately depressed.

"LOUIS!"

My eyes immediately snap open as I realize I'm not alone.  I look up and see Harry standing over me.  His face screams so much pain, it almost breaks my heart in two.

"LOUIS!  ARE YOU OKAY?  HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!?  I WAS SO SCARED!  I HAD NO IDEA WHERE YOU WENT!  I COULDN'T SLEEP!  THE BOYS TOLD ME TO JUST GO TO BED AND THAT YOU JUST NEEDED TIME, BUT I WAS SO SCARED SOMETHING MIGHT'VE HAPPENED TO YOU!  AND YOU DIDN'T COME HOME EVEN WHEN IT GOT SUPER LATE!  AND OUR BED WAS SO COLD AND I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF FROM COMING TO FIND YOU!!!  HOW DARE YOU LEAVE LIKE THAT AND NOT COME BACK!  HOW DARE YOU!"  Harry was practically screaming as he was punching me.

I didn't know what to say.  Poor Hazza, I didn't think he would worry that much.  I had no words so I just did what I thought would be the next best thing.  I reach up and grab him in a hug.  It takes him a second to react, so he kind of just stands there, arms out and eyes wide.  But once he realizes what's happening, he slowly wraps his arms around me too.  He sits down and tightly squeezes me, grabbing me and pulling me so that I'm sitting on top of him.  I nuzzle my head into his neck and almost start crying.  I don't luckily.

Once we start to pull away from each other a bit, I go and sit back down next to him.  He stares at me with such confused pain.  He doesn't know whether to be happy, angry, relieved, or relaxed.

"Why?" Is all he can get out.

I sigh.  I need to tell him.  I can't keep going like this.

"Hazza..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry I made you worry, but you have no idea how hurt I was."

"Why?"

I sigh and take in the last moments of my best friend not knowing my true feelings for him.

"You called me a friend."

"What do you mean?  Are we not friends?"

God Harry, how can you be this oblivious? 

"Harry, I... I don't know how to say this."

He puts his hand on my shoulder, "Start from the beginning."

"Okay, well, I guess ever since we got here, we've gotten a lot closer, right?"

He nods.

"And I love that, but it's kind of been getting to me."

He cocks his head in a confused way.

"The reason I realized that I like both guys and girls, well it's because of you."

I watch as his eyes widen.  I don't let him speak and suddenly I feel the words flood out.

"I don't know why but ever since we've been snuggling and spending so much time together, I've just realized that I think I might like you.  And you've been teasing me so much with our whole 'who can turn the other one on more' game and for goodness sake you gave me a love bite in the closet!  You were being so confusing and just messing with my feelings, it got to the point that I thought maybe you might've felt the same way about me, but when Zayn had asked you how you truly felt about me and you said I was your 'friend' I just felt my whole heart crack.  Without thinking, I had stood up and began running I guess.  And then I ended up at this dock and I sat down and realized that you were probably worrying about me so I turned and started to head back but it was so dark that I got lost.  But I found our pond so I laid down and decided I would sleep here and come back in the morning.  But you have no idea how badly you hurt me when you called me a 'friend' Harry!  And of course I'm not mad at you because I shouldn't have assumed that you like me back, but I was just so hurt.  I'm so sorry I made you worry!"  I was practically crying, I couldn't even see his reaction.