*22*

*22*

My eyes peek open as I awake from my nap.  I had still been pretty exhausted from going to bed around 4 in the morning and waking up around 8, so falling back asleep hadn't been a problem, especially since it was against my Hazzabear.

I look up to him and his eyes are open.  He's looking around the room, sort of distracted by something.

"Hazza?"

His eyes snap down at me as a smile grows on his face.

"Yeah Lubba?"

"How long have you been awake?"

"I never went to sleep."

I frown, "So you've just been sitting here with me laying on top of you, that must've been boring.  You could've pushed me off."

He shakes his head, "Never.  I would never push off my Lubba, not in a million years." He chuckles.  "But no, I was not bored.  In the least creepiest way possible, I liked watching you sleep.  It was peaceful."

I smirk, "There's no way to say that not creepily."

He shoves me off the couch and pouts.

"Hey!  What happened to you never shoving me?!"

"I changed my mind."

I move and quickly stumble to my feet.  I look at him as a mischievous glare creeps on my face.  I watch as fear crosses over his eyes. You messed up Styles.

I jump on him, both of my knees on either side of his torso.  I shove my fingers into him and frantically scramble them while making a "tickle tickle tickle" noise from my mouth.  My fingers ruthlessly molest his underarms, stomach, and neck.  He winces in retaliation and retracts his entire body into a ball.  He squirms so much we both fall off of the couch.  I'm still on top of him as I ferociously tickle him.  His giggles flood the room and motivate me even more.  Such a beautiful noise, I hope it never stops.  Then I lean in and blow against his neck, like I had done before, sort of hoping that he would have the same reaction he had before.

I pull away and before my eyes can even focus on anything, his lips are against mine.  He props himself up so that his neck is straining from reaching my face.  I sit back so that he can sit fully up.  I'm sitting on his legs, in W position, and he's sitting straight up, with his arms propped behind him.

I ran my hands up his chest and onto his cheeks.  My fingers are sprawled out along his jawbone, ears, and temple.  He pulls one of his hands out from behind him and lays it gently on my chest.  As our kiss heats up with passion, I feel him grab the fabric of my shirt in his fist.  I bring one of my hands up into his hair and grab a chunk of his hair in my hand.

I can feel our kiss heat up as we both start to explore each other's bodies with our hands.  Our tongues are intertwined and playing some sort of game, which neither of us know the rules to, and our breath is pressed up on each other.  There's still hesitation in my bones, and I think back on Harry' words, so before I tease him too much, I push him away and smirk into his eyes.  He understands that I'm still not ready and smiles a comforting grin.  How is he so understanding, it's frustrating.

I bring myself up onto my feet and wipe my hands down his chest as I got the momentum to stand up.  I look down at him, hopelessly sprawled out on the ground.  He lifts his arms from behind him and falls until he is laying on the ground.  I can't help but curse myself as I watch the poor boy realize we ain't doing nothing yet.  I'm sorry Hazza.

I walk into the kitchen and look at the clock.  "10:30!  Hazza you let me sleep on you for two hours!"

I peer over the couch at him as he props himself up once again.