chapter 2

The shukla villa was so busy with workers decorating everything for the wedding of the elder son of Shukla family.... wedding was supposed to be after 2 weeks so the house had the wedding charm and hustle bustle everywhere.

"I'm on my way Mom" Sidharth yelled on phone while driving .

"Just 10mins for them to come and you're still not home" his grandmother yelled grabbing the phone from his mom

"Just coming dadi" he said hanging up.

"He's gonna get married now and look at him being irresponsible" his grandmother complained

"Maa ji it's okay " mom said smiling at her.

The gill's stood at their door step skeptically.

"Namaste" uncle gill greeted everyone happily.

"Namste" Siddharth's dadi greeted them with a big smile and gestured to come inside.

"Come sit here" dadi took sana to sit beside her.
The house was huge and had royal touch.
She was never attracted to money or fame so she hardly focused on the house...
She found them so loving but then again her mind didn't allow her to trust them.
They all chatted for some time , everyone waited for Sidharth to join them as he was in the shower from past half an hour.

"Hey everyone" sidharth said as he came running to the living room freshly showered.
Sana looked at him with a straight face as he faked a smile at her.
He greeted her uncle and asked about aunt's health like a good son in all that he was going to be.
They all greeted and talked while having dinner.

The banglow was unusually big for just six people which included dadi ji and her two son Kabir(Siddharth's elder uncle) and ashok (Siddharth's dad) and their respective wives manisha chachi and sara(his mom) and not to forget their elder child Sidharth... sana wondered if he had any cousin because he never shared about his family with her.....

Sana also observed the nasty look Manisha chachi was passing to her, she wondered what did she do to that lady that she was looking at her with so much hate. There must be some reason sana vowed to find it out.

"Isn't she one in a million" dadi ji said admiring sana with heart eyes making her blush
"Indeed" Sidharth mumbled under his breath which was heard by dadi.
Manisha chachi rolled her eyes at dadi's comment....

"Sidharth beta why don't you show her our house, she probably never have seen such a big house" it was Siddharth's chachi who said mockingly looking at sana.

Sana did not fail to notice the hate in chachi Ji's eyes as dadi blinked at Sana lovingly.

Looked like apart from her and Sidharth there was one more person unhappy with their marriage!
Why was she unhappy ? Sana had no idea.

"Yes Sidharth beta show her our house" dadi Ji said smiling.

Sidharth nodded his head and got up with sana behind him.
He did not like the way chachi just treated his would be wife.
He knew chachi hated him but he was not expecting her to behave like this with his wife as well.

"This is my room" he said as they stepped inside a big master bedroom upstairs....
She nodded her head looking around.
He wondered what happened to his feisty wild sana who would fight for silly reasons.
This sana has become more calm and silent but who is he kidding he himself had changed a lot.

"This.... I've got this for us" he said as he threw one file of papers on the bed infront of her.
She looked at him startled as she took the file in her hand.

"What is this mr Shukla" she asked before opening the file.

"Divorce papers"

"Huh divorce papers?" She asked widening her eyes.
This was too much she thought.