Chapter 22

No proof reading so please bear with the mistakes !

"I'm craving" she mumbled pouting.

"we just had our dinner" he looked at her in confusion

"I want ice cream" she looked at him with pleading eyes making him to stop the car.

"It's past twelve baby" he looked at her if she was serious about ice cream.
He was scared for safety being son of the biggest politician he needed to have safety all the time but at this moment he was worried since he had asked his men to leave

"Sidharth" she shaked him a bit

"Hh let's go" he smiled and pulled her cheek playfully before climbing out of the car

"Yay" she happily got out of the car

They crossed the road to reach the ice cream parlour , There weren't many vehicles on this road today....they ordered ice cream and paid for it while they waited to get it.

"Sidharth your phone is buzzing" she said taking out his phone from her purse

"It's an unknown number" he ignored and cut the call
He was feeling uneasiness all of a sudden.
His phone rang again making him recieve it in anger

"I'll take this call and come back" he said her softly. She nodded her head with a smile

"Who the hell are you" he asked angryly stepping away from the shop

Sana noticed a shadow of a van stopping behind them, she even heard the door open. She casually was about to turn to look for Sidharth but a strong grip grabbed her arm harshly and a scream escaped her mouth.

"Sidhar....hmmmm" her voice was mufled as a huge hand slammed on her mouth covering it. She was being dragged into the van. She was soo scared and she still tried to struggle but those 2 men dragged her in mercilessly

She felt a sharp pain and the side of her neck and within seconds everything went dark just after she heard Sidharth's voice from a distance.

"Sanaaa" he ran towards her crossing the road.

"Fucking trap" he cursed throwing his phone on the back seat of the car

He chased after the van, which was hardly at site, without caring about the traffic. He stepped on the accelerator turning his wheel recklessly to get close to those bastards.

"Baby....i won 't let anything happen to you"

Fear was crawling slowly inside him. Who were those people? What did they want? Why kidnap sana? Did HE send them? Is He really willing to go this far?"

He made a sharp right turn, the tires of his car shreaking as he almost hit another car. He was cursing at him but Sidharth had no time ..... He had to save his sana, he took his phone and called the bodyguards from speed dial without losing site of the white van. He caught a glimpse of the number plate and gave him the number plate and told them to inform the police. They were speeding too now as Sidharth was reaching closer. He accelerated even more.... He was getting closer. Yes!

I'm coming sana!!!

Many vehicles were getting between them. Oh god! He overtook almost all of them. He was getting even closer now. He reached right next to the car. The driver seemed agitated.

"Stop it! Who the hell are you!" He yelled out of the car.

That fucker smirked and took a sharp left turn, his tires screeched as he did the same.... almost there.