Chapter 26

No proof reading so please bear with the mistakes guys!!

It was already half past ten when sana found her mother-in-law, Sara sitting in the living room. Her face looking worried and tensed, "mummy ji.... Are you okay?" She asked her as she joined her on the sofa.

"Sana beta... Why are you awake? Didn't you sleep?" Mummy ji questioned her with a small smile.

"I'm waiting for Sidharth mummy ji...but why are you sitting here...you should be sleeping by now." Sana had a frown on her forehead as she lectured her mother-in-law with worry and concern.

"I know, beta. I'm worried about Sidharth, he is ignoring his health now a days" mummy ji said slightly worried

"I know...." She said as she rep|ayed the morning incident...A smile adorned her face as she recollected how caring he was previous night. Sana blushed at that.

"You go and sleep, mummy ji. I'll make sure that he eats his dinner before sleeping" mummy ji thought about it for a moment and nodded with a smile.

"Chalo, teek hai. You take this responsibility from now on, you're his wife after all." She placed her hands-on sana's head lovingly as she got up from the sofa.

"Good night mummy ji" sana turned her head as she greeted good night to mummy ji who was already climbing the stairs.

"Good night beta." She greeted back softly. Sana then turned her head with a smile as she watched the entrance, to see if he came as she just heard the car honking sound.

Sidharth was tired beyond words could describe, it was a very long day at work. All he needed was a cup of coffee and peaceful sleep with his wife in his arms....When he entered the Haveli, the first person he saw was her. Who was looking at him with anticipation.

"You're still awake baby" he said taking off his coat and gave it to her

"Yeah get freshened up I'll serve you the dinner" she said loosening his tie.

"You had?" He asked wrapping his arms around her.
She shook her head looking at him

"I'll freshen up and come then we'll have together" he said placing a kiss on top of her head and left.

She had her mouth agape as she watched him climb downstairs shirtless. She averted her gaze quickly composing herself....he rolled his eyes sensing her anger.
Sidharth took the seat on his usual place as he watched her serve him, all the while she had her eyes averted from him. He understood it was because of his late arrival. It wasn't intentional though. It was very busy day.

"Naraj ho?" he asked pulling her down on his lap

"Nahi" she replied looking down

"I tried to come early love but I couldn't" his tone was soft which made her melt

"It's okay eat now you must be hungry" she took a morsle of rice and curry in her hand and held it in front of his mouth

"I'm hungry for something else" He smirked keeping the spoon back in the plate

"Matlab" she asked confused
He held her nape gently and kissed her sweet lips nibbling on them softly. He wanted her close, his hands were wrapped around her waist as she wrapped her tender arms around his neck.

"Sidharth" She protested pulling away

"Yes Sidharth ki jaan"

"Eat first" she said breathing heavily
He smiled and he made her eat first before enjoying the taste himself. She smiled seeing him, he was feeding her in between the bites and she did the same.