Chapter 8

As soon as she closed the door of the room Sidharth was quick to pin her body between him and the door. He was already waiting there for her to come inside so that he can take the revenge from her!!!!!!!

"Wh..at" she almost screamed but he was quick to put his palm on her mouth.

"It's me your dear husband" he smirked..

"I'm removing my palm don't scream" he said and removed it.

"What is this?" She frowned.

"This is your punishment... you're under my mercy now" he whispered near her lips looking at her intensely.

"Punishment for what?" She pouted.

"Ask yourself"

"You're hurting me" she said trying to remove his hands which were holding her wrist above her head.

"Achha aur apne jo kiya uska kya" he asked in her ear.

"Maine...kya kiya"she asked in shivering voice.

"You don't remember"

"Mr Shukla I'll scream" she warned glaring him.

"Go on babygirl ,the room is sound proof" his smirk widened as he said.

"What you want" she asked finally giving up.

"What I want? Ummm should I tell?' he asked raising his one eyebrow making her gulp at his sexy look.

"Yes but first leave my hands...it's hurting" she said in soft tone.

"Hmmm" he removed his hold from her both hands and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist to stop her from escaping.

"At least leave me and then say what you want" she faked a frown as she tried to hide her red cheeks.

"So what do you have to offer me?"

"I...don't know" she looked into his eyes.

"Say sorry" he demanded.

"Sorry for what?"

"Ohh she still wants to play" he smirked

"Sorry for what? I see that" he pressed her body as he sandwiched her with door and himself.

"Sidharth" she widened her eyes.

"Say it"

"Say what?"

"Say what you did while having dinner"

"What I did? I ate by your hand"

"Ummm I see" he was staring straight into her eyes.

"Sidharth let me go now please" she pleaded.

He interrupted placing a finger on her lips. He was staring straight into her eyes.

Words were not meant to be flown right now.

A bulb above the door spread murky light surrounding them. Caressing her lower lips with his left thumb, he looked at her.