chapter 4

"Sana bol to diya par karegi kaise?" She gulped looking at the plate full of food.

She tiptoed and entered the room then sighed after not finding him inside.
She kept the plate on the coffee table and searched for him but he was no where in the room .
She came in the balcony and saw him standing looking up at the stars with a frown on his face.

"Ahm ahm" she coughed to get his attention.
Narrowing his eyes he ignored her .

"I didn't know you like star gazing" she said standing beside him.

"You don't know many things about me " he said looking at her.

"You don't know many things about me as well" she replied looking away from him.

"I'm not even interested to know" he replied smirking.

He saw her from corner of his eyes , she suddenly got emotional as her eyes filled with tears....he wondered what happened to her all of sudden !

"Anyways I have brought food for you come inside and have it" she said changing the topic

"I'm not hungry" he replied ignoring her.

"I have promised dadi and mom that I will make you eat dinner"

"So what ?? break the promise....it's nothing new for you to break an another promise" he said with a sad smirk.

"Are you talking about yourself Mr Shukla because you're the one who always break promises" she said eyeing him.

"Oh really" he raised his eyebrows.

"Enough now please have your dinner" she said with soft tone.

"I don't want to" he replied stubbornly.

"Mr Shukla I'm not well, I have to rest so please have dinner right now so that I'm free to sleep" she said in stern voice.
She knows to press his buttons very well.

"He still cares for me?" Her mind asked as he came inside the room to have his food

"You go and sleep" he said as soon as she sat on sofa chair littel away from him.

"I want to watch you having food" she grinned like a child looking at him.
He faked a smile and started eating

"I'm sorry" she said after sometimes looking down

He wondered for what she's apologizing ? For what happened in the past?

"For.. what?" He asked in a hope that everything would sort out between them .

"Um for wearing this.....i really didn't do it intentionally" she said looking at him.

"You don't need to explain...I understand" he said in low tone.

"Wht were you expecting Sidharth? A sorry from her? For wht she did with you? For why she broke your trust? His mind mocked him.

"I mean I thought it's just our family for dinner no body from outside so I changed into night dress"

"Be careful next time if you don't want to face chachi's anger" he said savoring the food.

"Why she hates me?" Sana asked gloomily.

"Anybody in your place would get the same treatment from her but you please stay away from her" Sidharth said as he finished his food.

"Why is she like that" sana asked curiously

"Because she hates me" he said shrugging his shoulder like it's not a big deal.

"What and why would she do that?" Sana asked widening her eyes.