Chapter 27

No proof reading

"Those men still aren't spitting out who asked them to do this. They said they just talked on phone with that person and were going to receive money in their account. It was a burner phone so we can't trace the number and as they didn't receive any money we can't find the account either" Sidharth's dad spoke

"They're fucking lying dad we all know who was behind sana's kidnapping" Sidharth yelled out of frustration.

"They are still investigating. We need proof to prove it was done by them... Whether it's a business rival or something else but don't worry soon Sidharth beta soon we'll do something you keep calm" Chachu said keeping his hand on Sidharth's shoulder.

"They tried to harm my wife chachu how can I keep calm she's an innocent soul" he had tears in his eyes

"She's like our daughter Sidharth but we can't do anything out of anger or revenge I'm sure they will spill the truth with police soon" chachu spoke

"I hope so" Sidharth replied looking at sana's photo on his desk.

"I love you baby" he mumbled closing his eyes remembering his wife's beautiful face.

/////

Mummy Ji held her hand all the way home. Sana didn't know what she thought but she was so glad to be around her.....

"Well the saree suits you" chachi ji complimented making her smile. She wondered if chachi was speaking truth or just to make her feel good after sensing her off mood.

Sidharth had called her once in the morning when he reached his office after that he was so busy so there was no sign of sidharth rest of the day...she spent the day with the ladies of the house...dadi ji decided to take out the sidharth's childhood albums and show her his photos and tell stories.... The pictures of Sidharth were lovely. Even as a boy he looked serious, in his shorts and button
up shirt, always holding a toy car. then he was older. She couldn't help but laugh. thinking already about how she would tease him. She was fascinated because she had only ever seen Sidharth as toned and tall. She laughed at some of his awkward teenager pictures as mummy ji recounted all the funny memories that went with each picture. Some of the stories didn't surprise her..... he had always been raised as the heir to the family business. Always been groomed to step into his father's and uncle's shoes.
All women of the family were proud of the family and went through all their family tree, including sisters, nephews, nieces, grandchildren from those nieces and nephews...

"You both shouldn't take more time" dadi ji said knowingly....she was talking about children again.

"Yes we can't wait to see our grandchildren" mummy ji added with excitement.

"I'm sure jyada der nahi lagegi" sana heard chachi say with a grinny smirk on her face

"Pata nahi" sana blushed looking down

Chachi ji was not sure about how to act she was supposed to hate sidharth and his wife but she had observed shehnaaz closely. Her and Sidharth's relation was going on smoothly. She could see it from their faces. Sidharth was smiling more often. The anger the frustration he had when he returned home was not there anymore.

It seemed sana's presence had seriously changed things for him. That was the reason chachi ji was lenient towards sana. The taunts and angry looks were a thing of past. Things were not going on a rapid speed but they were changing slowly and steadily. In all this sana found herself getting confused over Chachi's behaviour.

She was keeping a distance from her and chachi knew the reason very well. She knew chachi had major dislike towards her husband so she kept her distance with chachi....