Chapter 28

No proof reading so bear with the mistakes guys

The ladies from Shukla family were still in the kitchen while the men waited for them on the dining table. Sidharth was so impatient by now. He wanted to see her hold her kiss her but ever since he arrived he was told to freshen up and come for dinner. They had no idea what was happening inside the kitchen. Sidharth was slightly worried for sana he knew she was bad at cooking still she was trying "my baby" he mumbled chuckling slightly.

"Umm I tried to cook chicken kebabs" sana uttered hesitantly she was not sure if they would like what she cooked she was scared. Sidharth sighed looking at her finally he got to see her angelic face.

"So is it the first time you cooked beta" dad asked as she served kebabs to everyone

"Um no I mean this is the first time I finished a dish" she said embarassed

"Smells delicious" Sidharth said teasingly as she served some kebabs to him but she knew what he was hinting to

"Badi ma can you pass the dal?" Sana asked
Sidharth's jaw dropped as soon as he heard her say badi ma, this is what he used to call chachi she was always like a mother to him

"Badi..ma" he mumbled under his breath as he recalled all the memories.

Chachi had contemplated way too much and still she couldn't decide how to go start.... She didn't have the courage to face anyone....

"I was selfish. Had always been selfish. Every time I thought just about myself. My loss, my pain, my sufferings. Not even once I have given a thought to this fact that Sidharth was suffering too , I was a mess when I lost Samaira , all I did was to blame Sidharth when I understood it was supposed to be him when Samaira took the bullet on herself saving Sidharth, she died to save her younger brother....I blamed him I took out my anger frustration by taunting him always but he never mind it, it was as if he was more mature than me"

"Badi ma.." he whispered not bearing her broken state

"Let me complete beta all I ever did was to demanding and complaining , but I have realised my mistake whatever happened was written in my fate but now when I look at shehnaaz I see my Samaira , I'm sorry for not treating you right sidharth trust me I always considered you as my own son"

Sana blinked back her tears when her eyes fell on dadi and mummy ji who were seeing all this with misted eyes.

Wiping the tears Sidharth made his way to his badi ma.
She was his badi ma after all.
And he had a heart of Gold not filled with prejudice and hatred.

"We all are wrong somewhere we never tried to see the pain behind your anger please don't put all the blame on yourself" he wiped tears from his Chachi's face and hugged her

"I missed you badi ma" he mumbled smiling happily

"Now let's have dinner I'm starving" dadi ji said pouting making everyone laugh.

"Kebabs achhe bane hai beta" chacha ji complimented looking at sana happily

"Sachhi?" She asked astonishingly

"Mujhe nahi lagata" Sidharth said in low voice only for her to listen even before tasting it
She gave him you're-gone-now look

"It's delicious love" he moaned out loud for every one to listen she blushed looking down.

The night never felt this calm. This serene. This house never had this kind of comforting wamth in was offering now. Sidharth stood in the huge gardens thinking to himself. It was a day where every problem sorted itself for this family.