chapter 12

Sana woke up with a baggage of last night. Her mind refused to open its doors
She rubbed her eyes to tell herself ,it starts again, the cycle of days she kept paddling..."I can't take it anymore" she mumbled with teary eyes curling up in the blanket... everything happened last night flashed back in front of her....
She wasn't crying but the tears just couldn't hold themselves.

" Why god Why?... Why did You have to put feelings for the person I want to hate the most." She thought to herself

" Why him? Why did You have to put me in the situation where I can't decide whether to be with him or leave him."

"Either make it easy for me to forget him or make it easy for me to forgive him."

but she knew she had to be strong for herself....for her uncle and aunt...she got up to get ready for the new day....
Wearing a plane peach colour saree and a slight makeup to hide the dark circles , she walked out of the room.

"Good morning beta" dadi smiled widely as soon as she saw sana coming towards dining table.

"Good morning" she faked a small smile at her. She felt embarrassed after seeing everyone already present there except Sidharth.

"Are you feeling better now?" Mummy ji asked keeping hand on sana's shoulder.
Sana nodded in agreement with a smile.

"Sidharth kaha hai? He has a important meeting to attend" dad asked looking at his watch in disbelief.

"Huh" she was thinking what to reply... she herself had no idea where this guy was.

"Bahu , Sidharth hai na room mai?" chachi ji asked in mocking tone.

"Not in the room I'm here" it was Sidharth who from nowhere arrived there at the same time. Sana sighed in relief after seeing him.
She guessed he was in the gym by his attire.

"Good morning dadi" he greeted taking seat beside his dadi.
Sana too was sitting beside him which was making both of them uncomfortable.

"I hope you both are fine" mummy ji spoke while serving the breakfast.

"Yes" both sidharth and sana replied at the same time causing their widened eyes to look at each other.
Though dadi felt the tension between them she decided to keep quiet and let this newly married couple solve their own problems.

"Why did you both come so early last night" chachi ji asked showing fake concern.

"I was not feeling well" sana answered serving sandwiches to Sidharth.

"Ohh bas itna hi reason hai ya aur kuch"

"Itna hi" sana replied rolling her eyes.
Sidharth was there but he didn't utter a single word....he never speak to chachi though so no body noticed anything except chachi of course ,She understood there was something wrong between them.

"Siddharth beta why are you not ready yet" dadi asked looking at the clothes he was wearing t-shirt and short.

"I'm not going to the office today" he replied nonchalantly.

"Why...you have an important meeting to attend" dad asked in confusion.

"I've asked them to postponed" he said getting up from the chair.

Sana rolled her eyes at the way he was behaving. At least in front of the family he would have not made it obvious.

"He has become more rude sara " dadi ji huffed at his mom making her nod her head in agreement.

"He was always like this" chachi ji smirked.

"He's just tired dadi nothing else , don't worry" sana said smiling at dadi.