Chapter 9

Sometimes life puts you in a situation where you've to choose between heart and brain. At one side your heart desires something while at the other side the brain opposes that desire.

Here both were in the same situation. Even though they didnt want to admit it but they have some kind of feelings for each other. No matter how many times they've tried to forget eachother or to get rid of these feelings, they just can't. But at the same time, the brain reminds them about all the bad qualities of that person.

"Dadi ji apne bulaya" sana questioned with a beautiful smile as soon as she stepped inside the dadi's room.

"Yes come beta" she smiled widely patting on the place next for her to sit.

She looked at her and giggled before opening the box and put it beside her on her bed. She pulled out a beautiful saree from it and handed it to sana with a grin.

She stared at the saree then turned to look at her....

"What is this for?" She asked her in confusion.

"We're going for a wedding reception, A change of air is what you need right now," She said with a smile.

"And I have bought this saree for you but seems like I forgot about it until now. Seriously, I am getting old now," She added and mumbled last line and shook her head in disappointment.

She looked at the saree then back at dadi who was smiling to herself. She knew she was upto something and the wheel in her mind was working on something. Suddenly, she remembered about Sidharth and how much he disliked the colour of the saree she wore the other day.

"Does Sidharth know?" She asked her, politely.

"Yes, he knows and has no problem," She said, quickly.

Sana talked to her for good five minutes then nodded her head slowly. It was hard to believe Sidharth had no problem.

"How is my grandson treating you beta?" She asked, concernly.

"He's treating me good dadi aap tension mat lo" sana blushed slightly while speaking.

"Ummm I see that" dadi teased her mischievously.

"I'll go and get ready Sidharth will be coming now" sana replied with a visible grin and left the room taking the saree along with her.

Shehnaz had done her makeup lightly. She wished she could do more of an extravagant look, but she never took the time out to learn beyond the basics of makeup.

With a smile, she glanced down at the red saree that did her figure an immense amount of justice. Everything about the saree was beautiful.

She walked into her closet and grabbed her gold stilettos. She wasn't much of a 'heel' kind of girl. Sana always wore shoes that slipped on easily. Her closet back at home was full of shoes like vans and converse.

After she slipped on the shoes and took her time to strap them in, she stood up and instantly felt twice as tall. Her heels clanked against the flooring as her hair bounced with her every move. She had tried her best to make her hair look like it had been professionally done before giving up after a while. It wasn't like she had all the time in the world to worry about her hair. She was only given a two-hour limit.

Just as sana done her last touch up, a smile grew on her face. She felt amazing and couldn't wait to share her look with Sidharth.

"Sana ho gaya kya... we're getting late" he yelled from the room at the sana who was inside the closet room from past two hours.

"Coming" she answered nervously.

Sana almost sprinted while walking just to see Sidharth. The second her eyes met his, she couldn't help but smile. His eyes wandered down her body, tracing every curve. The red looked just as beautiful as he thought it would on her. It was entrancing.