10

Puck took Quinn to the 7-11 a few blocks away from school.

"I'm gonna go get cigarettes." Quinn decided when they got there. "Need anything?"

"Yeah, I'll come in with you." Puck nodded as he parked and followed Quinn inside.

Puck watched Quinn as she walked up and down the aisles of the store. She pocketed a pack of cigarettes and continued walking.

"Quinn." Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

Quinn shrugged as she put a six pack of beer on the counter.

"I need to see your ID."

Quinn rolled her eyes as she dug through her bag for her wallet. She pulled out her fake ID and gave it to the store clerk.

"Am I supposed to believe that this is you?"

"Well, I wasn't born with pink hair." Quinn responded as she grabbed the beer and walked out.

"I got her." Puck said, tossing money on the counter and grabbing the ID before hurrying out after Quinn. "Q, what the hell?"

"What?" Quinn asked.

"A fake? Really?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"You gave it to me. Besides, you have one." Quinn pointed out.

"Yeah, but not to steal beer." Puck said.

"You can't tell me how to use my fake." Quinn responded. "Give me it."

"Let's get out of here." Puck replied as he got on his motorcycle.

"Not until you give me my ID." Quinn said.

"Not until we're back at school." Puck shook his head. "Come on."

"Give me my ID." Quinn repeated.

"Quinn." Puck said as he grabbed her arm.

Quinn pulled away.

"You're like a toddler." Puck muttered as he handed Quinn the ID. "Now get on my bike so we can get out of here."

Quinn got on the bike, holding onto Puck and the beer.

"What's that for anyway?" Puck wondered.

"Detention later." Quinn said. "I was thinking we could hide it in my locker or someone's car or something."

"Yeah, I'll put it in Finn's car." Puck decided with a nod as he headed back to school.