31

At the end of the school day, Puck got a text from Quinn to meet her on her couch so he headed outside.

"Hey." Puck said. "How'd your meeting with Miss Pillsbury go today?"

"We can talk about that when we go home. I can't go to glee club." Quinn replied.

"Did someone say you can't come back?" Puck asked.

Quinn shook her head. "No, but I've had people staring at me all day and... I can't go to glee club. I was horrible to everyone."

"So apologize." Puck advised Quinn as he took her hand. "They'll forgive you and everything will go back to normal."

"Are you sure they'll forgive me?" Quinn wondered.

"Of course they will." Puck said. "But you have to come to glee."

Quinn bit her lip.

"I'll be right there the whole time." Puck promised, squeezing Quinn's hand.

"Fine." Quinn sighed. "Let's get this over with."

Puck and Quinn went back into McKinley and headed to the choir room. Puck led Quinn inside.

The room quieted down upon Quinn's entrance.

"H-Hi." Quinn stuttered, looking at Puck as he took his seat. "I was hoping I could rejoin glee club."

Everyone looked around the room at each other and at Mr. Schue, waiting for him to say something.

"I know I don't deserve to be here, but this club and you guys are all I really have and..." Quinn took a deep breath. "I'm really sorry for how I've treated all of you. Mr. Schue, I'm sorry for how disrespectful and difficult I've been. I know it might take time for all of your forgiveness and that's okay. I really just wanna finish my senior year in this room with all of you."

"Why don't you take a seat next to Puck?" Mr. Schue suggested.

Quinn smiled slightly.

"It's good to have you back, Quinn."