27

"Are you okay? You haven't said anything since we left the doctor's office." Puck noted as he opened Quinn's door when they were parked in front of his house.

Quinn was completely zoned out.

"Q." Puck said as he gently grabbed Quinn's hand.

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Are you okay?" Puck asked.

Tears filled Quinn's eyes and she nodded slowly, trying to keep it together.

"Hey." Puck said softly as he unbuckled Quinn and pulled her into his arms. "I got you. It's okay."

"I don't know why I'm crying." Quinn stated as she picked her head up and looked at Puck. "I'm so relieved."

"Me, too." Puck nodded. "No baby means we can focus on you now."

Quinn nodded back.

"Come inside and we can talk." Puck stated.

"Okay." Quinn said softly.

Puck took Quinn's hand and led her inside.

"Hey!" Puck's eleven-year-old sister Sarah greeted them.

"Not now, Sarah." Puck muttered.

Sarah furrowed her eyebrow. "I wasn't saying hi to you. I was saying hi to Quinn."

"And I said not now, Sarah." Puck repeated as he looked at Quinn. "Why don't you go to my room? I'll be right up."

Quinn nodded slowly and walked away.

"Where's Mom?" Puck asked.

"Work." Sarah answered. "What's wrong with Quinn?"

"Nothing. She's fine." Puck told Sarah. "Just leave her alone, okay?"

"Okay." Sarah said. "Can you make dinner soon? I'm starving."

"Here." Puck said as he handed Sarah some money. "Order something. We'll eat with you."

"Okay." Sarah nodded.

Puck excused himself and went up to his room. He found Quinn curled up on the bed.

"Q." Puck said softly.

"Just leave me alone for five minutes." Quinn requested.

"I left you alone for, like, a month." Puck replied.

"No you didn't." Quinn shook her head. "I avoided you for, like, a month."

Puck sighed as he laid down beside Quinn and held her in his arms.

"I'm glad I'm not pregnant." Quinn told Puck as she put her hands over his. "What kind of mom has pink hair and smokes all day?"

"You'll be a good mom someday." Puck promised. "When you're ready to be."

"You think so?" Quinn asked.

"Of course." Puck nodded.

Quinn smiled slightly. "Thank you. This really opened my eyes to everything. I just need to get the hell out of this town."

"So come back to school and come back to glee club." Puck suggested. "You can still graduate like you're supposed to and finish the year with your friends."

"I can't just come back." Quinn shook her head. "I've been horrible to everyone."

"Not everyone." Puck said. "Besides, they'll forgive you. Even Miss Pillsbury and Mr. Schue."

Quinn didn't say anything.

"Think about it." Puck advised Quinn. "You can decide on Monday when we go to school."