Epilogue

"Quinn Fabray!"

"Yeah, Q!" Puck cheered, whistling and clapping excitedly for Quinn from the audience.

"Noah, they said hold your applause until the end." Rachel muttered, elbowing Puck.

"Screw that, she's been through so much." Puck noted, grinning from ear to ear as Quinn walked across the stage.

The ceremony continued for a while until finally, every name had been called.

"Congratulations to the Yale University Class of 2016!"

Puck stood up and cheered excitedly for Quinn as she smiled and blew him a kiss.

When the ceremony ended, Puck and the others headed to the lobby to wait for Quinn.

Shortly after, Quinn came running into Puck's outstretched arms.

Puck picked Quinn up and spun her around. "I'm so proud of you."

Quinn kissed Puck lightly and smiled when he put her down.

"These are for you." Puck added, handing Quinn a bouquet of flowers.

"They're beautiful. Thank you." Quinn said, holding onto the bouquet as she greeted her friends. When she was done, she returned to Puck.

"I always knew you could do it." Puck stated, squeezing Quinn's hand. "I'm so proud of you, and I'm so proud to be by your side."

"Thank you for being here." Quinn replied. "I couldn't have done any of this without you."

"You could've." Puck nodded.

Quinn shook her head. "You saved me back when I was sabotaging my own life."

"You did it all on your own." Puck insisted. "But I'm glad I get to be a part of it."

"I love you, Noah." Quinn told Puck.

"I love you, too."