29

"Let's see." Puck said, looking at Quinn when she returned in one of his t-shirts with a towel on her hair.

"Okay." Quinn replied as she took the towel off to reveal the blonde hair.

"There she is." Puck smiled. "Looks good. How do you feel?"

"I don't know." Quinn shrugged. "I'm sure all the whispers and stares at school tomorrow will help me make up my mind."

Puck nodded. "What about the nose ring?"

"What about it?" Quinn asked as she took it out and handed it to Puck.

"That's my girl." Puck grinned. "You look beautiful."

"Hey, Puck?" Quinn muttered.

"Yeah?" Puck asked.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled. "For everything."

Puck nodded and kissed Quinn's cheek. "Why don't you eat something and when you're done, we'll go grab some clothes from your mom's?"

"Yeah, maybe." Quinn replied as she sat down to eat.

-

After Quinn and Puck ate, they cleaned up and headed over to Quinn's mom's to pick up some clothes.

"What are you doing?" Quinn asked, looking at Puck as he closed the car door.

"I'm coming inside with you." Puck replied.

"Noah, I'd prefer it if you waited out here." Quinn stated.

"What?" Puck asked.

"Please." Quinn requested. "I'll be in and out before my mom even knows I stopped by."

"And if you're not out in five minutes?" Puck wondered.

"You can come inside." Quinn told him. "Just avoid my mom, okay?"

"Okay." Puck said.

"I'll be right out." Quinn promised as she walked away.

Puck sighed as he got in the car and waited for Quinn, checking the time on his phone.

Exactly five minutes later, Quinn returned with a huge duffel bag stuffed beyond capacity. The bag wouldn't even zip shut.

"Let's get out of here." Quinn said as she tossed the bag in the back of the car and got in the passenger seat.

Puck nodded and started driving. "So... how'd it go?"

"My mom wasn't there." Quinn answered. "Her calendar had some appointment on it. She'll probably be back soon though."

"You think she'll know we were here?" Puck wondered.

"I doubt it."