Chapter 1: Iman Darlington

Before we get into the story I want to tell you guys a little about myself

Before we get into the story I want to tell you guys a little about myself. I was born and raised in Toronto Canada by a single mom. I have 3 other sisters, Selena the oldest, Iman (me) second, Felicia 3rd, and Maya 4th. We are very close it's like were best friends. I have flowing long black hair, beautiful dark melanin skin, and I'm tall and gorgeous. Not to sound cocky.

I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or party. I'm what you call a model citizen. I do have a bit of a temper and I'm a bit of a diva....well actually a 100% diva. I do have a big heart and care a lot about what happens to my friends and family.

How I got my start, was by my mom's friend Ola Hudson, she designs clothing for film and music stars. She lived in England and then moved to the states, LA to be exact for more work she also has two sons Saul (slash) and Albion.

In 1982 She came to Toronto and asked my mom if she could use one of my sisters to wear the clothing that she had designed. She wanted to take pictures of us and use it for her catalogs to distribute. My mom was a bit hesitant because she had to do all of the pictures in a studio in LA. She eventually agreed but on the condition that it would only be from Friday to Sunday because of school from Monday to Friday. Neither me or my other sisters wanted to do it so I was forced to do it.

Her catalogue reached someone from a modeling agency. They contacted Ola and asked if they could use me as a model. After contracts and negotiations. I became a professional model.

Well now that you know a little about me and how I got started, let's dive into the rest of the story of how I met Nikki Sixx.
_______

Hey guys so as many as you know my whole story disappeared from watt pad. I was told it was a glitch and I may not get it back. I cried myself to sleep for the past two days😭😭 lol because I worked so hard on it. I was hoping to celebrate my birthday on the 25 saying yayy 90 chapters but that won't happen. Sadly, I have to start all over again. It will take me time to upload everything again.

I also want to give a quick shout out to WestHamBabe virtualbettie kajomon EfficaBenneath AndiRoseSixx6 RandiMcMickin Motleyfanforever Jett_Joan Luci_Bvb JessIvelisse09 shakay101 Mlnxx003 MrsKellzSixx

The fact that you guys took the time to help me out, God bless you👏🏽. The world needs more people like you. There's not a lot of people who take the time out of there day to help others. So it meant a lot to me for you guys to assist me and show me love and support. Thank you!🥺😭

As for the rest of the people who have been reading and voting for my story thank you as well. I feel really sad about losing all those hilarious comments. Please If you don't mind, I'm hoping that you guys will vote on my chapters again, you don't have to read the story again. It would mean the world to me. If you don't I'll send Tamara after you!!! (Jokes) But it would mean a lot to me. Thanks.

-Iman💙