78

12.4.2020; Laura

While slowly sipping on my tea, I stared at nothing in particular outside the window. My thoughts were full but no specific ones were going through in that moment, causing my mind to feel blank.

Gaonha went back to her room. I think she went to plan future videos and answer e-mails, I'm not really sure.

I was so dissociated, I didn't even realize Maihua would come here until she did. I heard her footsteps on the stairs. Starting to panic I looked around the room. No ideas came to mind and before I thought about pretending to be asleep it was already too late.

"Hey baby" she smiled and closed the door. I stayed quiet, staring her down. All I felt now was anger.

"What's wrong?" she finally asked when turning around. I shook my head.

"I saw you" I mumbled, not thinking about my words.

"What do you mean?" she questioned, genuinely confused. She came up to me and crouched in front of the chair.

"With Pyper. I saw you" I repeated, looking down at my cup. She froze, which didn't help me whatsoever. It made it seem like it really did happen.

"You were there the last time this happened to me and you still chose to do it" I mumbled.

"Okay Laura, listen to me and I need you to at least try and believe me until I can 100% prove it okay?" she started. I was angry and didn't want to hear her voice anymore, definitely not when she'd be lying. But a part of me believed there's a way it didn't happen. That she never kissed Pyper. I sighed and nodded.

"You know she was drunk right?" she asked, but didn't really wait for an answer. "She pulled me onto her but I pushed myself away. She tried to kiss me but I didn't let her. I promise you, I swear on my whole life and everyone I love in it, I only took her home and came back here" she finished explaining. Thinking back a few hours, I realized I never saw them kiss. I just saw Pyper pull her in.

I had no other choice but to belive her. If I didn't, I'd hurt both of us for practically no reason. I sighed and nodded.

"I belive you for now. But I wanna hear what Pyper remembers too"

"She probably won't remember much but yes of course, we'll go over there later when she sobers up"

A/N: WE HIT 20k YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY THE BEST OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCHH🥺❤️