Chapter 1

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is September 23, 2020. I welcome you all back to this story, and as I've said before, THIS IS A SEQUEL. GO READ FUED//BOOK 1 NOW!! Ok, now that we've cleared out the stragglers, welcome back my lovely readers. I'm so glad you all decided to come back. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Y/n kicks her feet up over Steve's lap. She licks her free ice cream Steve sneaks for her. They are chilling in the back of Scoops Ahoy while Robin takes care of customers. 

"I can't believe I'm a senior. And you're... employed," Y/n says, snickering. 

He playfully slaps her leg. "Hey."

"I really am glad you didn't leave. I would've died if you moved away," she says, licking her ice cream.

"I would've died, too, Princess."

Robin's voice calls out above a bell ringing. "Hey, dingus! Your children are here!"

Steve opens the frozen glass divider, revealing Y/n and Steve sitting atop the counter. Mike, Lucas, Will, and Max stare back at them. "I really hope you guys weren't doing anything back there," Robin groans.

"Robin, you know I'm dating Billy," Y/n scolds in a playful tone. She shrugs.

"Again? Seriously?" Steve asks the kids.

Mike shrugs and hits the bell again. Steve leads the group of kids through the back room and into the "secret" hallway, where the kids sneak into movies.

"Will?" Y/n calls out. He turns around, wincing. 

"If you get nightmares tonight, don't say I didn't warn you."

He groans. "I'm 13. I'll be fine."

She laughs and licks her ice cream. "We watched a movie rated PG-13 and you had to sleep with me cause you were scared."

Max whips around and guffaws. "What?!"

"Y/n!!" Will says. 

Y/n shrugs and laughs, waving the kids off.

"Come on, come on. I swear, if anyone hears about this..." Steve threatens. 

"We're dead!" The kids collectively yell back, disappearing down the hall.

Y/n motions for Robin to come over. She pulls her into a big hug. "You're so cute. I love you," Y/n grumbles.

Robin blushes and hugs her back. "Alright, if you guys are done making out, I could use some help," Steve calls out.

"Yeah, yeah, dingus," Robin calls out, right before the power flickers out.

"Great job, Steve. You broke Starcourt," Y/n laughs.

He goes over to the light switch and begins flicking it. "That isn't going to work, dingus."

"Oh, yeah?" He flicks the switch even harder. 

Robin retches behind them

Robin retches behind them. Soon enough, the power turns on again. "Let there be light," Steve says with a flourish.

\--/

Y/n flops back onto her bed, closing her eyes and preparing to drift off to sleep.

"Hi," a voice drawls from her closet. 

She jumps up and grabs Steve's bat that he let her keep. She opens the closet and prepares to strike the shape inside. 

Billy tumbles out, hands over his head. "Jeez, doll! It's just me! Why the hell do you have that with you?

Y/n exhales a sigh of relief when she sees her boyfriend. "Oh my God, Billy. Why are you in my closet?"

"I wanted to see you," he murmurs, kissing her lightly. Her hands fly up to his hair and tug gently. The bat drops and they stagger backwards to her bed. 

Y/n crawls on top of him and continues kissing him, slipping her tongue into his mouth. His hands slide down her body, squeezing her hips.

Moans are heard through the walls, but it's not theirs. Y/n groans. 

"Who is that?"

"Nancy must have snuck in. I love her, but she and Jonathan are just rabbits."

"Maybe we should follow their lead," he says seductively, crawling back on top of her.

He kisses her deeply again. 

\--/

Y/n wakes up, reaching for Billy. The sheets are slightly warm, so he must have left not too long ago. Apart from their heated make out sessions, they've never actually gone all the way, or even seen each other completely naked. The most they've ever seen is the other in a bathing suit.

She sees Nancy dart past the window. Y/n opens it and calls after her. "Hey, Nance! Have a good day at work!"

Nancy smiles and continues running.

Y/n throws on her bathing suit with one of Billy's shirts and her high-waisted shorts on top. She leaves her room, running into Jonathan. They look at each other.

Jonathan has a lipstick mark on his cheek, and Y/n has a hicki on her neck. "You've got a little-" they both say. 

They blush as they spot the mark. Y/n rubs the lipstick off of Jonathan's cheek, but there isn't much she can do about the mark.

Joyce looks at them and smirks. "Seems like you two were busy last night."

Y/n chokes a little and Jonatahn clears her throat awkwardly. "I've gotta go to work."

Y/n sits down beside Will and shovels eggs into her mouth. He looks at the mark on her. "Ugh. Gross," he scoffs.

"Well, I don't think you're gonna think it's gross when you fall in love," Joyce says, sitting down beside them.

"I'm not gonna fall in love," Will says with determination.

"Okay."