Chapter 4

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is September 29, 2020. Just a reminder that I'm switching up the sequence of events just a tad bit to fit in some moments that need to be incorporated in the story. Also, Mrs. Wheeler and Billy's almost affair does not happen. It's just Billy and Y/n forever.

As Y/n drives back home on her motorcycle, she formulates her cover plan for spending the night with Billy. 

"I'm going to spend the night with Robin," she mutters to herself, pulling into the driveway. "Simple as that."

Entering her house, she finds her mom sittiing in the living room, eating some food and watching Cheers. Y/n smiles sadly; that was Bob's favorite show. Even though it's been close to a year since he's been gone, he still occupates her thoughts often.

Y/n gently touches her mother's shoulder. "Mom," she says. Joyce turns to her and smiles. 

"Hi, Y/n." She sits down beside her.

"Hi, Momma. Robin invited me to spend the night at her place. Is that ok?" She asks gently.

Joyce smiles at her again. "Yes, of course! I'm glad you're making friends."

"Are you ok? I thought about Bob, too," Y/n motions to the show.

Joyce half-smiles. "Yeah, I'm ok. I just miss him."

"Me too," Y/n says, resting her head on her mom's shoulder.

Heading off to her room, she shovels clothes and toiletries into a backpack. Jiggling her leg in anxiety, she goes into her bathroom and showers, shaving all respective areas and scrubbing herself with a sweet-smelling soap. if you shave

Drying her hair, it dries back to it's natural state. Rubbing some product in it to preserve it's cleanliness and order, she puts some makeup on as well. Waterproof, of course. 

She puts her bathing suit and clothes on again. Grabbing her bag, she kisses her mother. "I love you."

"Love you too. Drive safely!" She calls out after her daughter.

Y/n climbs onto her motorcycle. "This is happening. Ok."

She kicks off the ground and speeds off towards the Motel. The roads are empty, so Y/n serpentines across the road to edge her nerves, She passes the path entrance to her and Billy's spot and smiles to herself. It's reassuring because it brings the memories back an reminds her that she loves him and he loves her. 

Y/n spots Billy's Camero in the parking lot. He's leaning against his car. She pulls up beside him. "Hey there, Coach Hargrove."

He grins at her as she climbs off the bike. Billy opens his arms to kiss her, but she grabs his hand and shakes it. "Ready for those swimming lessons!"

She shrugs off her clothes rather seductively, keeping eye contact with him. Putting her clothes in her backpack, she walks off to the pool, Billy following her closely. "You were right; this is quiet."

Stepping back a few feet from the deep end, she gets a running start and dives into the pool perfectly, with as minimal splash as possible. Billy's eyes shimmer with anticipation. Contracy to his girlfriend's grace, he shrugs off his shirt and pants and cannonballs into the pool, effectively splashing her. just to clarify, they do have bathing suits on

Opening his eyes underwater, he finds Y/n's legs and swims over to her, pulling her underwater. When they resurface, Y/n is laughing, sputtering water out of her mouth. "You scared the crap out of me!"

He laughs at her, shaking his wet hair at her. "Billy!" She squeals

Still laughing, she throws her arms over his shoulders and kisses him, still smiling. He presses back into the kiss, anchoring his arms around her waist and giving her his pent-up passion. Her hands get lost in his wet golden curls.

They break, with Billy smiling like an idiot. Y/n kicks away from him and floats to the middle of the pool on her back. She relaxes and motions for him to join her. They float there together, hand-in-hand, gazing at the stars, letting the moonlight bounce off the water and reflect on their skin.

They paddle around for a while longer, racing each other and fighting with the pool noodles that they found in the shed. Soon, the pair clamber out of the pool and begin drying off. Billy leans against the trunk of his car and observes his girlfriend's figure. "You are so beautiful," he mutters.

She smiles and walks over to him, nestling her form between his bare legs. Y/n presses her lips against his. Billy's hands fly to her hair and they stagger to the backseat of his car. 

"Wait," she pulls away.

"What is it?" He asks, eyes full of concern.

"I am not about to lose my virginity in your car, no matter how lovely it is," she laughs.

He grins at her. "Ok. Let's go to my place. And I'll drive fast, I can't wait."

Y/n climbs on her motorcycle beside Billy's car and they speed off, racing each other side by side.

Y/n and Billy pull into his driveway. Climbing out of his car, he pulls her into a kiss. "Dad and Susan aren't home," Billy mutters between urgent kisses.

"Good," Y/n breathes. "Wait! What about Max?"

Billy groans. "If you don't want to do this, that's ok. I mean, I want to, but I can wait."

Y/n runs over her options in her head. "Whatever. She'll live." She slams her lips onto Billy's. They stagger up the steps and push open the front door. The living room fairly empty, with a couch and tv. Music is heard from behind a closed door.

They continue to kiss and make their way through the house to Billy's room. He slams Y/n against the wall beside Max's door, kissing down her neck. Max throws open her door angrily. "Billy!" She yells, but her eyes widen when she sees Y/n pinned beneath her brother.

"Oh. Um... I'm just gonna go," she says meekly, closing the door to her room again. Billy picks Y/n up and carries her to his room, putting her down on the bed. Y/n looks around. "I like it. It smells just like you." She spots a Playboy poster. Glaring at him, she tears it down.

He smirks at her. "Jealous?"

"You don't need posters if you have me. I can model for you."

He licks his lips and saunters over to her. "I'll take you up on that offer later," Billy kisses her again, wrapping his arms around her waist. Y/n kisses back eagerly.

She maneuvers them over to his bed, falling on top of him. Grinning at him, she eagerly rips Billy's shirt and shorts of of her, leaving her in the bathing suit. He stops her. "You are absolutely sure about this?" She nods and goes to kiss him, but he stops her again. "I need to hear it."

Y/n blushes. "I want to do this with you, Billy."

He grins at her. "Good."