Chapter 2

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is September 26, 2020. My dad's best friend is at my house, and I offered to make them lunch, and he looked up at me, grinned, and said "how domestic." Like, what, don't call me fucking domestic. I am not going to be a stay at home housewife catering to someone's every needs. I'm going to go out, make my way in the world, and then settle down. I'll still work, and I offered to make you lunch cause I'm a good person. Don't be perverted. Sorry to vent, that just creeped me out. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

NO the whole thing between mrs wheeler and billy is not happening

"I'll be at the pool around 2:00, okay, baby?" Y/n says into the phone.

"Okay. Where are you going?" Billy's voice asks from the other line.

Y/n smiles. "Dustin is coming back home from camp today, and me and the kids are surprising him."

"That sounds fun."

"I'll see you at the pool, babe."

\--/

Y/n and the kids press their backs against Dustin's rock chimmney. El is focusing on making his toys walk out of the room. Max begins giggling and Y/n slaps a hand over her mouth.

She adopted Eleven and Max as her little siblings and has no regrets.

Dustin walks behind them, the wall obscuring his view of them. "It's just a dream. You're dreaming."

"Now," Mike whispers.

The cacophany of toy noises stops suddenly. The group creeps up behind Dustin with kazoos and a sign. 

"Surprise!" They yell.

Dustin whips around and sprays Farrah Fawcet hair spray in Lucas's eyes. He screams as the stinging liquid drencehs his eyes.

Y/n rushes him to the kitchen with a washcloth and washes his eyes. She wraps Dustin in a hug while Lucas rubs. "Hi, buddy. It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you, too, Y/n."

"I have to go soon, but is there any info you need to fill me in on?" Y/n asks with a smirk.

Dustin grins. "I got a girlfriend," he whispers. "She's hotter than Phoebe Cates and is a genius."

Y/n "oohs". "Wow, that's awesome! You've gotta tell me more about her later." She squeezes his hand and leaves the house, hopping on her motorcycle and speeding towards the public pool.

\--/

Y/n takes her helmet off and walks through the gates. The pool is ridiculously busy, as always. Heather is at her post above everyone else in her lifeguard's chair. i StIlL rEmeMbEr tHe ThIRd Of DeCeMbEr

Y/n grabs the lounge closest to the chair and shrugs off Billy's shirt and her shorts. Eyes watch her as she reveals her scandalous one-piece. Of coure, she would never have picked out the revealing suit, but when she went shopping with Billy, he begged her to buy it.

With a revealing ruffled sweetheart neckline, two strings hold up the suit. I chose this one because I think it would look good on all body types. I don't want anyone to feel like Y/n has to be this skinny chick; I want everyone to feel included. <3

The entourage of mom's lower their sunglasses and glare at her

The entourage of mom's lower their sunglasses and glare at her. They are there almost every day to supposedly watch their kids, but everyone really knows it's to check out Billy. Y/n doesn't know what they are thinking, for starters they are married with children, and he's taken.

Heather begins descending the chair and the mom's all fix their posture and hike up their boobs in their suits. Y/n leans back and drapes herself over the lounge. 

Soon, the door opens and Billy walks out, smoking a cigarette. His hair is a little shorter than it was a year ago. He observes the mother's, not in a flirtatious way. His eye catches Y/n in her new bathing suit. Keeping his cool, he walks over to her. His large form blocks the sun.

Y/n grins at her boyfriend. "You wore the bathing suit," he says.

"I wore the bathing suit, she responds, standing up and wrapping her arms around him. He leans in and kisses her. Y/n swears she hears all of the women scoff collectively.

"I knew I wasn't crazy when I handed it to you," he says. 

"I'm way out of my comfort zone."

"But you look so good," he growls, kissing her again. He pulls away and climbs up in the chair. Y/n goes over to the lap side of the pool and smoothly dives in, resurfacing and turning to perform a smooth backstroke.

Billy's eyes eat her perfect form up. Y/n looks up at him as she slices through the water, shooting him a wink He puts his whistle in his mouth lustfully.

 Y/n looks up at him as she slices through the water, shooting him a wink He puts his whistle in his mouth lustfully

Y/n hoists herself out of the pool and grabs her towel. Billy climbs down his chair again. "Looking good out there."

Y/n smiles. "Thank you."

"Perfect form," he flirts.

"Your form is amazing," Y/n replies, tracing a finger along his stomach.

"You know, I could, uh... I could teach you, if you like," he says.

"You want to teach me how to swim when I clearly already know how?"

"I know all the styles. Freestyle. Butterfly. Breaststroke," Billy says, glancing down at her breasts before popping gum into his mouth.

 Breaststroke," Billy says, glancing down at her breasts before popping gum into his mouth

i just passed away he is so attractive god im so lucky to have him

"So you teach adults now?"

"Well, I offer more, uh... advanced lessons to select clientele. Come to think of it, there is a good pool out at a Motel 6 on Cornwallis. It's very quiet. You know, very private." Billy looks at her through lustful eyelids. 

Y/n nods, smirking. "Shall we say tonight? Eight o'clock?" She offers.

"You're gonna have fun for the first time in your life."

Y/n scoffs in mock annoyance. "I just don't think that you've had the right teacher," he shrugs. "It will be the workout of your life."