Chapter 5

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is October 7, 2020. What song/album/soundtrack have you guys been listening to on repeat? For me, it's pretty equally split between Melanie Martinez's new album "After School EP" and Beetlejuice the Musical. Melanie because it's new music and it's amazing and Beetlejuice because it's SpOoKy SeAsOn. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

Sunlight breaks through Billy's window and casts small beams of light on Y/n and Billy's bodies. She blinks the sleep from her eyes and smiles at her sleeping lover.

His face is relaxed, and he looks much younger. He looks serene, and almost happy. A small smile is etched upon his face. Guess he has more stresses than we realized. Billy's eyes flutter open. He smiles at Y/n, who is still looking up at him.

"Morning, doll," he says in a deep, throaty morning voice. Y/n grins at him.

"That is one hell of a morning voice," Y/n laughs. 

He playfully rolls his eyes. "Like you're one to talk." Billy happily pulls Y/n against him again and kisses the top of her head. 

They lay like that for a while, happily in each others arms. Y/n sits up. "I should probably get ready."

Billy rests his hands behind his head and watches with a smirk as Y/n climbs out of bed and searches for her bag. When she finds it, she bends over in front of him. Y/n blushes. "You enjoying the view?" She asks.

"Yes. Yes, I am."

She rolls her eyes and pulls on her underwear. She fastens her bra and grabs her outfit for the day. A bright oversized rainbow t-shirt with some elastic overalls.

 A bright oversized rainbow t-shirt with some elastic overalls

Y/n tightens a black belt around her waist. Giving a little twirl to Billy, who pulls a pillow over his lap. "I take it you like it," she says.

He nods, smiling.

Y/n goes to Billy's closet and chucks clothes at him. "Hey!" He hollers. 

"Get dressed," she snorts, "I'm gonna wake up Max and make breakfast."

She steps out of the room and knocks gently on Max's door. Cautiously stepping in, Y/n sees Max draped over her bed. She sits gently on the edge and begins stroking the ginger's hair.

"Max," she says gently. "Max, wake up."

Max grumbles and turns to her side. She smiles when she sees Y/n, but she frowns when she remembers last night. "You are disgusting," she says.

Y/n stifles a laugh. "I know. I'm sorry. But I can make it up to you."

Max raises an eyebrow suspiciously. "How?"

"Food."

\--/

Billy finally steps out of his room. Lifting his nose in the air, he follows the scent of eggs and bacon until he reaches the kitchen where he sees Y/n lifting Max up and dumping her at the table away from the food. 

"Stop eating the bacon, you devil!" She yells. 

Max giggles. "I'm hungry!"

"And I'll feed you!"

Billy chuckles softly, leaning against the doorway. Y/n looks up at him, beaming. "Look who decided to wake up." She turns back to the stove. "You had been any later and Max would have eaten all the food."

They sit down together and dig in. "When did you learn to cook?" Billy asks. 

"Are you kidding me? I've always known how."

They finish eating and Y/n hugs Max. "I've gotta go, but I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Y/n," Max waves. Y/n and Billy head back towards their vehicles. 

"I'll come with you," Billy offers. 

Y/n shrugs. "Alright."

They turn off the street and head back home. Pulling up in front of the driveway, they share a kiss before Y/n heads back inside. 

Billy smiles to himself and starts his car, pulling out. Driving down the road, he gets distracted thinking about last night. Suddenly, something hits his windshield. He lets out a yell and turns the wheel, crashing into an abandoned building. 

His head slams against the side of his car. "No!" He yells. Blood trickles down the side of his face. 

He gets out to inspect the damage to his car. "God!" He swears again. 

There is rustling behind him. "Hello?" Billy calls out. More rustling. "Hello?"

Suddenly, a force wraps around his leg and slams him against the ground. He yells out in pain. The force drags him across the abandoned lot and into the building. He screams out for help. 

It drags him to a shaft opening. He grabs the edges, trying to pull himself back up. He screams out in pain. "HELP ME!" He screams before he is dragged down the stairwell. 

Billy's pained screams echo throughout the building.

im sorry please dont kill me