Chapter 3

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is September 26, 2020. If you like Marvel or Star Wars, be sure to check out my other works. I literally have nothing to say, so let's just get into it. I love you with all my person. Seriously. I do. Enjoy!

Billy slams Y/n against the lockers in the changing room, kissing on her neck. She entangles one hand in his hair, raking the other down his back. His lips find hers again and they kiss deeply. She wraps her legs around his torso. 

Y/n pulls away. "There is still light in the sky and I have to visit Steve," Y/n says, readjusting her hair and bathing suit. 

Billy groans. "Hey," Y/n says. "Remember the contract."

The contract. Shortly after Billy and Y/n reunited in December, Y/n forced the two boys to sit down and sign a contract that Y/n had written. Essentially, it said that they had to be civil and not fight with each other. They both cared about Y/n and she wanted them both in her life, blah blah blah. Neither of them really wanted to sign it, but they wanted to be with Y/n, so they did.

He nods reluctantly. "I will see you tonight, gorgeous." He kisses her one last time, sliding a hand over her butt and squeezing. 

Y/n slaps his hand. "Hey!"

He grins. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself!"

She exits the locker room and makes eye contact with Mrs. Wheeler. Her expression remains unchanged, but somehow, all the women understand what just went down, and quickly look away, sneering.

\--/

Y/n waltzes into Scoops Ahoy and walks up behind two girls. 

"I really think I need some real-life experience, you know, before I hit college,
see what it feels like. Kinda like, uh, I don't know, see what it's like to earn a
working-man's wage, you know?" Steve says, clearly trying to flirt and struggling.

"Real convincing, Steve," she says, slipping behind the counter. 

"Alright, thank you, ladies," he says, handing them their ice cream and putting his head in his hands.

Robin appears from the break room with a white board labed "You Win" and "You Suck". "And another one bites the dust." She marks a tally on the side that says "You Suck", along with many others. "You are oh-for-six, Popeye."

"Yeah, yeah, I can count," he grumbles.

"You know that means you suck," Y/n adds.

He flicks the side of her head. "Yep, I can read, too."

"Since when?"

"It's this stupid hat. I am telling you, it is totally blowing my best feature."

Y/n nods. "Your hair is pretty great."

"Yeah, company policy is a real drag. You know, it's a crazy idea, but have you considered... telling the truth?" Robin asks.

Steve raises his eyebrows. "Oh, you mean, that I couldn't even get into Tech and my douchebag dad's trying to teach me a lesson, I make three bucks an hour, and I have no future? That truth?"

Y/n taps his arm. "Hey. Twelve-o'clock."

A group of girls walk in. "Oh wow," he mutters, whipping off his hat. "You know what? Screw company policy."

Y/n runs her fingers through the lucious waves. "Oh, my god, it's like you're a whole new man."

He whips around. "Ahoy, ladies! Didn't see you there," he yells, causing the main girl to gasp.

"Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me? I'll be your captain

"Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me? I'll be your captain." The girls look at him with blank and confused stares.

"I'm Steve Harrington."

Y/n falls against Robin, snickering. "Can I get you guys a little taste of the Cherries Jubilee?" Steve continues.  "No? Anybody? Banana Boat? Four people, four spoons? Share it in the booth?
Anybody? It's hot out there."

Y/n intervenes before he embarasses himself anymore. "What would you girl's like today?"

They order and go off on their way. "That was really painful, bub."

He groans as Y/n envelopes him in a hug. "You'll find someone someday."

If only it was you, he thinks.