Save a life

You and Taylor were in the local park, laying side by side on the blanket spreaded out underneath you, enjoying your little picnic date.

It was mid afternoon, so you weren't the only two there.

The park had other families, along with their little kids with them, amongst other visitors. You and Taylor were chatting away when you start hearing some commotion nearby. When you and Taylor look around, you were shocked of what was in your sights; a Mother was wailing in despair as her child, whom was no older than ten years of age, had fallen into the river while playing with his siblings and was struggling. It appeared to you that no one in his family knew how to swim, nor the little boy himself.

Out of you and Taylor, you were the best swimmer and you wasted no time in making your way to save the day. Taylor watched as you made your in and reached out to the little boy as she was biting her nails nervously, praying in whatever or whoever she believed in that things will turn up and everything will be okay.

And it was.

You were able to pull the young boy out as well as yourself to the safety of dry land. Once you returned the boy to his mother, she took hold him immediately and than hugged you tightly as a 'thank you' than she kissed your cheeks as you realized she didn't speak English. You nod your head in a curtsy response and returned yourself to Taylor. When you return to her, she was the next to grab you and hold you tightly as she wrapped the blanket around your soaked body. She did her best to keep you warm and dry you off as soon as possible as the two of you headed back to the car to go home. The scene replayed in Taylor's mind and she couldn't help but be any more proud to be your girlfriend and to have someone like you in her life.

She loves you, and she always will. On the walk back to your car, she starts talking to you.

"Have I ever told you that you've made me a proud girlfriend?" You smile as you look at her, and pulled her closer to you as you kissed her cheek.

"On a daily biases you tell me that, and I know you mean it. I want you to know I appreciate that and I appreciate and love you and everything you do for me." You say, and Taylor's heart bad begun to hold more love for you than she ever had for anyone else.

Well, except maybe her mother, but who doesn't?

A/N: This gave me a warm feeling as I wrote this and I hope you really like it! I'm really proud of this one! :)